{54} {Tommy's Fear come true}

{No One's P-o-v}
Tommy hasn't told anyone about his fears, some people could say his fears aren't that bad, but to him they are worse than any other fears, *Real Time*, Tommy looked at Tubbo who was working on something, Tommy whimpered before pulling his legs into his chest, Tubbo looked up at Tommy who whimpered "Tom's what's wrong?" Tubbo asked, "Well... I... Well I need to always be touching someone.... Phil said that when I was 11 but... Phil disappeared one day and Techno and Wilbur didn't know that so..." Tommy was cut off by Tubbo pulling Him into a hug continuing to do what he was doing, Tommy hugged Tubbo back "Also... A fear of mine is losing people and not being able to hug/touch them" Tommy say's softly, Tubbo smiled "Its okay Tom's! I will always be here for you!" Tubbo said continuing to work on what he was doing *A few months later*, "TOMMYINNIT YOUR BANNED!" Tubbo yelled, Tommy's eyes widened, "B...But The Promise!" Tommy yelled, Tubbo whispered Something to Dream who nodded, "Ranboo come" Dream said as he dragged Tommy out of L'manberg Ranboo following before Dream, *later*, Tommy sighed as he sat in his tent while Dream and Ranboo talked, Ranboo walked into Tommy's tent sitting down next to Tommy "Dream told me what Tubbo said about your Fear and what Phil said to you when you where 11" He said, Tommy perked up and looked at Ranboo who opened his arms, Tommy quickly hugged Ranboo burying his head into Ranboo's chest, "I will never leave your side" Ranboo say's to Tommy who smiled falling asleep.

(Bye Panda's!!)