{3} Sleepy boy's and Girl's

(P.S- These are my versions of Gender-bent Sleepy boy's, and dream team, and Skeppy, Bbh, and A6d!)
(???'s Point Of View)
Looking down at my phone I smiled, "Home sweet home~" I say with a smile, I walked up to the door and knocked on it, "Hello" Phil said I smiled, "Hey Phil!" I say with a smile, "Oh! Tammy!" Phil said smiling, I smiled, "Tommy's in his room!" Phil said, I smiled as I walked up the stairs to Tommy's room, "Hey'a Stupid" I say smirking, "TAMMY!" Tommy yelled as he hugged me, Tubbo smiled, "Where is Willow, Pearl, or Dawn?" Tubbo asked, "There on there way!, Ugh~ Pearl kept us longer than normal making sure we would be safe" I say, "Wow, sounds like Phil!" Tommy said with a giggle, I smiled as I walked over to Tommy's bookcase taking out a book, "Tammy!!" Phil called, I sighed as I threw the book on the bed heading down to Phil, "Pearl! Dawn! Willow! your here!" I say with a smile, "Yea!" Tina said, "Ugh~ Clingy is here?" I ask, "Tammy!" Pearl said, I sighed, "Hi Tina" I say, "TINA!" Tubbo yelled as he hugged Tina, "Lets go!" Tina said as they both ran off, "Pearl" I say turning to her, "No" Pearl said, "Tammy" She said, I sighed, " I know, I know" I say turning to Dawn who had her cape, Crown, and Sword on her waist, "Go to Dave!" I say to Dawn who rolled her eyes and left to Techno's room, "Now!, Willow" I say turning to her, She looked up from her Piano, "Got to Wilbur" I say, she nodded leaving with her Piano, "Now, I,m going out, Bye!" I say walking out, *Later*, I groaned as I put my hand to my bloody nose, I looked at Dream and Dreamer, "Hah! teaches you a lesson!" Dreamer said, I groaned, "Go away Clay and Cora!" I growled, "Blah Blah!" Dreamer said as her and Dream left, I growled as I looked in a water puddle to see my nose was really bloody and I had cuts and a bruised eye, I sighed again as I left home, *later*, I sighed as I walked into the house, Phil looked up at me, I looked away, "WHAT HAPPENED!?" Phil yelled worriedly as he lifted my head up to face him "Dreamer and Dream...." I mumble, "Come on!" Phil said anger in his voice, I let myself be pulled by Phil who was angry, *later*, I looked at Phil who was yelling at Dreamer and Dream, *later again*, I leaned on Phil as Phil was asleep, I smiled as I fell asleep.