{28} {Trapped?}

{Tommy AU}
{No One's P-o-v}
Tommy looked at Wilbur who giggled "Tommy how!?" Phil asked giggling "Let leave him" Tubbo said giggling "NO Don't!" Tommy yelled out only for Wilbur to block up the hole to see out of where he was trapped, Tommy's breathing started to get jagged hearing the 4 leave the call, Tommy never told anyone but he was claustrophobic about being in a small box or anything along those lines of being in something with no way out, Tommy's breathing got worse being in the small box for now about 5 minutes now, Hearing someone join the call made it worse "Tommy!" He heard Dream say "D....Dream?" Tommy asked breathing starting to make min hypervenolate, "Tommy? what's wrong?" Dream ask's worriedly "C....c....cant b....breath" Tommy choked out "Where are you!?" Dream asked out worriedly "P....p....Pogtopia" Tommy breathed out and then in sharply, "Okay I am here!" Dream say's, Tommy managed to break a small opening to where he was "T....the hole.." Tommy sniffled, Dream broke open to where Tommy was, Tommy choked out a sob arms reaching for Dream only to be stuck under the 2 pistons, Dream broke the pistons and grabbed Tommy, Sapnap and George joined the call, "Dream, Tommy messaged us about what they did!" George said worriedly, Tommy choked out a sob, Dream picked up Tommy standing up "We will meet you at the podium of the election" Dream say's making sure Tommy was okay, "Okay!" George say's, *later*, Tommy's breathing was jagged still but okay, George managed to help with some of the scratches Tommy got from getting out of the small box, "Dream? George? Sapnap?" Someone asked, Dream looked up to see Schlatt, Fundy, and Quackity, "Oh hey" Sapnap said, Tommy whimpered from George tightening a bandage to tight "Sorry Tom's" George say's softly before un tightening it "What happened to Tommy?" Schlatt asked "Wilbur was an Asshole and didn't know Tommy was claustrophobic and left Tommy in a small area boxed in no where to go" Dream say's, "D....Dreamy" Tommy mumbled slightly, Dream turned to Tommy who made grabby arms "I want t....talk t...to Schlatt and y....you" Tommy mumbled, Dream smiled slightly picking up Tommy walked over to Schlatt, the 2 walked over to a small area, Dream sat Tommy down on the ground "Wat lil bud?" Dream asked Tommy, "I want live with you.. I d...don't want...t....to go back.." Tommy sniffled out, "Sure" Schlatt says softly "A....also, Wilbur want's to blow up Manberg" Tommy says, Schlatt smiled a little "I know, Tubbo told me" Schlatt said smiling as he stood up "Come on lets get you a room in me and Dream's house" Schlatt said leaving, Dream picked up Tommy and walked out to there house.

(Bye My Panda's!!)(Let me know if you want a part 2!!)