{69} {Tommy's Tic's} {Part 2}

Requested by: zxXCharlieXxz

{Phil's P-o-v}
I looked over at Wilbur who was talking with Techno, I looked up hearing Tommy clap twice, "Hm?" Wilbur hummed looking up at Tommy, Tommy sighed slightly clapping his hands once again, "you okay?" Techno asked, "I-" Tommy stopped before flicking his hand "I'm fine, My tics are just bothering me more than normal" Tommy said before clapping his hands twice and flicking his hand, I smiled a bit, Tommy walked over and sat down in my lap, I smiled moving so he could curl up, *later that night*, I awoke to Tommy in the bathroom sitting on the floor clapping his hands and flicking his hand, I walked over to the door, Tommy looked up at me sighing a bit "you okay?" I ask, Tommy nodded slightly clapping his hands twice before smiling a bit, "I'm fine, My Tics are just Hurting me a bit" Tommy said, Tommy raised his arm to show me a large scar "What happened!?" I quietly yelled "I scratched it on the chair while I was clapping my hands" Tommy said, I sighed before I started to bandage his arm, I stopped when Tommy went to clap his hands, Tommy sighed a bit before I continued to wrap his arm, Tommy yawned and leaned his head on my chest falling asleep, I smiled before picking him up and going back into the living room laying Down falling asleep with Tommy asleep on my chest.

(Bye Panda's!!)