{32} {Is Tommy really a traitor or is he helping?}

{Dream's P-o-v}
I looked over at Schlatt who smiled "Now!, Can I get my Pogtopia traitor over here?" Schlatt asked, Tommy bust out laughing as he walked over to Schlatt's side smirking, "Wait!" I say, "Techno and Wilbur are suppose to be the traitors!" I say confused, Tommy's laughing died down a bit, Schlatt smiled "No Dream, I made a deal here with Tommy, If he joined me then I would give him L'manberg but I'm his right hand man" Schlatt said smiling, "wait, Tommy does that mean we have L'manberg back?" Tubbo asked a bit heart broken, Tommy smiled a bit looking at Schlatt who nodded "Go on Mister president" Schlatt said standing back, "yes Tubbo" I say, "Also, Wilbur" Tommy says facing him, Wilbur froze from sneaking away, "the TNT under here is gone so I don't think you will be able to blow it up, Also Techno, I would re think making those withers" Tommy say's, I looked at Techno as his eyes widened "How!?" Techno asked "Don't think I have my way's" Tommy say's, "Niki, Fundy, Eret" tommy said "Yes?" Niki asked, "Niki, Your place has been rebuilt also you got new foxes" Tommy said smiling, Niki's eyes widened tears forming as she ran off to here place, "Eret, Your king again, Also you got a present at your castle" Tommy said, Eret's eyes widened smiling as he walked of, "Fundy most important out of the other 2" Tommy said smiling as he turned to Schlatt "Go home, your got some pet's waiting home for you" Tommy said looking over his shoulder, Fundy's eyes widened tears falling down his fur cheeks as he ran off to his base, "Now" Tommy said turning to the rest of us, "Wilbur, Techno, and Dream~" Tommy say's "Techno and Wilbur your banned from this place until I say so" Tommy say's, my eyes widened as what he said to me, "Dream, Your my third right hand man" Tommy said smiling softly at me, I smiled softly as I walked over to him "Tubbo, Purpled, Ponk, Punz" Tommy say's, "Ponk and Punz your bases are rebuilt, Punz your place is a large jungle house, Ponk your place is a modern place" Tommy says pointing the way to Ponk's house and then the way to Punz's house, the 2 boys ran off to there new houses, "Purpled, Your house has been rebuilt into a 3 story farming house, farm is in the basement, Kitchen and stuff's on the middle level, and then your room is on the top floor" Tommy say's pointing to Purple's house, Purple ran off as Tommy turned to Tubbo "Tubbo my second hand man" Tubbo smiled happily "I got you some bee's at your house!" Tommy said pointing to the house on the hill, Tubbo ran off, "Now Alyssa, Callaham, Sapnap, George, Sam, Skeppy, Bad, Karl, Thunder, And HBomb" Tommy say's "HBomb you have a floating cloud house a water elevator to get to the top where your storage and bedroom is" Tommy said pointing up to the cloud in the sky, "Alyssa, Your place is a modern flower field house" Tommy said pointing to the flower field with a large modern house, Alyssa walked off to it "Callaham, your place is in the spruce forest it is a cabin with berries and food" Tommy said pointing to the small bit of house in the spruce forest, "Sapnap And George" Tommy said, the 2 looked at Tommy with hopeful eyes, Tommy smiled "I build you a special house!, its a tall simple house, 3 rooms, 2 kitchens, backyard, front yard, and a pool!" Tommy said smiling, Sapnap was about to speak but stopped "Sappy u know you can just speak" I say, Tommy nodded Sapnap stopped and sighed softly "Why are there 3 rooms?" Sapnap asked "Its yours, George's, and Dreams" Tommy said, Sapnap nodded as he and George walked over to me, "Skeppy and Bad your house is still the modern mansion you built but its modified, there is a fish tank with Bad's fish and a horse stables!" Tommy said, Bad's eyes widened happily "MR SQUESHES!!" Bad yelled running off "BAD!" Skeppy yelled running after him, "Sam, Your house is a tree house, it has a small farm, a pet house, and a pet bed" Tommy said, "Also found you a cat and dog!" Tommy say's happily, Sam smiled running off "Karl" Tommy say's, "Your house was moved by Dream's, Sapnap's, and George's house, it was turned into a 2 story modern house with your horse and dog's" Tommy said smiling at Karl who smiled running off to his house, "Now, Thunder your house is a 2 story house, it has a bed room on the top floor and a kitchen on the bottom floor" Tommy said as Thunder ran off "Now, Lets add some people" Tommy said to me, I took lifted up my commands and whitelisted Phil, Conner, and Puffy, "Now Quackity" Tommy said, Quackity looked up "Ant" Tommy said, Ant looked up from taking down stuff for Tommy "Any your house is a hobbit house over under Tubbo's house" Tommy said pointing to the highly decorated entrance, Ant smiled continuing to take stuff down, "Quackity your house is a stripping club house for you and Schlatt" Tommy said, George broke out laughing as Quackity and Schlatt's faces heated up, Quackity left to his and Schlatt's house, Schlatt following quickly behind him.

Ph1Lza Joined the game>
ConnerEatsPants Joined the game>
CaptainPuffy Joined the game>

I smiled as I teleported the 3 to us "Tommy!?" Puffy asked shocked, Wilbur's eyes widened as he tried to leave "Wilbur Don't you DARE leave" Tommy said as I grabbed his arm pulling him over to Tommy who sighed, "hold him down" Tommy said, I nodded holding Wilbur down against the wall we where close to, "Wat are you doing Tommy!?" Conner asked "What do you mean? I am president I can do what I want, but anyways" Tommy said "I wanted you to join the SMP" Tommy said smiling, "Oh?" Phil asked "Mhm!" Tommy said smiling "George, Sappy you can go" Tommy said, the 2 nodded leaving "anyway" Tommy said "Conner your house is a boat, its over there in the large lake" Tommy said pointing to it "It has netherite stuff for you" Tommy said Conner smiled walked off to it "Puffy you have a ship over there it has netherite stuff you you as well" Tommy said pointing to the big ship, Puffy's eyes sparkled as she ran off, "Phil" Tommy said, "You going to start from scratch or?" Tommy said "Eh, I can take the stuff" Phil said, "Your house is the big modern 2 story faming house!" Tommy said pointing to the large Modern house with a farm on the roof, "The netherite stuff is in a chest" Tommy said, Phil smiled walking off, Tommy smiled "this is going to be a long day of filling in holes from creepers" Tommy sighed "Also, let go of Wilbur" Tommy said, I nodded letting go of Wilbur who ran out of L'manberg running after Techno, Tommy yawned slightly "you can go to sleep, I can fix the holes" I say to him, Tommy shook his head "I am president I am not letting my nation get ruined during the night" Tommy say's softly before heading to the election building to do some paperwork for some odd reason.

(Bye My Panda's!!(1238 words!! this is the longest one-shot I have had!!!))