{18} {Ringing}

{No One's P-o-v}
Tommy yawned waking up only to hear ringing in his ears, Tommy whined as he stood up walking into his bathroom and looking into the mirror putting his hand to his ears whining as he quickly changed and walked down the stairs "Phil!" Tommy called as he covered his ears only pulling them away when Phil called back "Yea?" Phil said looking at Tommy as he walked into the kitchen where Wilbur and Techno sat at the table, Tommy whined as he covered his ears again "What's wrong?" Phil ask's worriedly as Wilbur looked up at Tommy who was on the verge of tears "I hear r....ringing" Tommy mumbled as he whined more, Phil walked over to Tommy removing his hands, "Can someone call Dream?" Phil asked as he pulled Tommy into his lap checking his ears "Yea" Wilbur said calling Dream, *Later*, I whined as he hugged Phil who rubbed Tommy's back, Phil perked up hearing the Door open and Dream walking in With Sapnap and George "What's wrong?" Dream ask's, Tommy sniffled as he whined more "Is Tom's okay?" Sapnap ask's "That's why we need  you Dream!" Wilbur says, "Tommy has ringing in his ears and we have no Idea why" Phil say's softly to not agitate the boy in his lap who was in tears hugging Phil tightly, "Okay" Dream say's "We where wondering if you could use your magic to help him" Wilbur say's, Dream sighed and nodded, "Tom's" Phil says softly to the boy who perked up a little only to whine covering his ears and leaning back on Phil who looked up at Dream who walked over picking up the boy and taking him out of the room and into Dreams room sitting Tommy on the bed, "Tom's" Dream say's quietly, Tommy uncovered his ears and looked down at Dream who sat on the floor in front of him, "Y...y....e...a?" Tommy ask's, Dream smiled as he used some magic to help with Tommy's ringing not able to fully help with it, Dream sighed as he used some sleep magic to get Tommy asleep who fell forward into Dreams arms as Dream lifted Tommy off the ground and back into the living room, seeing Phil talking to Sapnap and George, Dream quietly walked over to the couch laying Tommy down as he slept "He okay Dream?" Sapnap ask's quietly "He will be fine, Just had some potion on him" Dream said "What? He hasn't been playing with potions" Techno said, Wilbur froze as he looked at Dream whos eyes widened "Fuck!" Dream and Wilbur said at the same time as they ran out of the house, Georges eyes widened realizing what happened as well did Sapnap "Schlatt..." Sapnap mumbled sighing.

(Bye My Panda's!!)