{72} {Father Dream and Protective Sapnap and George}

{No One's P-o-v}
Dream, Techno, and Wilbur stopped what they where doing the others freezing, They where is  full out war until they heard three screams of pain, Dream looked at Phil and Wilbur who where looking where the scream's came from, Dream went bolting to the scream's, Freezing in his tracks, Dream cried out as Tommy and Tubbo sat in front of Ranboo who had a sword going threw his chest, Tommy stood in front of Tubbo protecting him from Schlatt, Tubbo who was crying hugging Ranboo tightly cried out sobbing, Tommy glanced at Dream and then at Schlatt who was smirking, "GET YOUR HANDS AWAY FROM THEM YOU FUCKER!" Dream yelled, Sapnap and George's head's snapped up looking at Dream who had his mask half broken tears falling from his green eyes, Sapnap and George ran up behind Schlatt and killed him, Dream ran over and hugged Tommy and Tubbo who broke out into large sobs, Sapnap picked up Ranboo who smiled a bit letting out a sigh, "Glad your a enderman" George said to Ranboo who nodded, George carefully took the sword out of Ranboo's chest the wound quickly healing, Tubbo and Tommy sniffled a bit, Dream smiled as they all let out sighs, Phil and Wilbur smiled a bit, "lets call this a draw" Dream said looking at them all "Also Wilbur plans canceled" Dream said to Wilbur "Good couldn't see my nation getting blown up" Wilbur said "YOU WHERE GOING TO BLOW UP L'MANBERG!?" Fundy blurted out, Wilbur nodded "Don't worry its not no more" George said walking away with Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Sapnap, and Dream.

(Bye Panda's!!)