{41} {feminine}

{Tubbo's P-o-v}
I smiled a bit as Tommy grabbed a few red and white dresses, I giggled a bit as Tommy gasped and grabbed some Kneehigh socks throwing them in the basket, I smiled big as Tommy and I went to the makeup section and grabbed some makeup, I giggled once again hearing tommy squeal slightly, *later*, Tommy smiled happily as he ran into the bathroom changing into a red dress, I smiled big as Tommy walked out smiling happily as he twirled around in the dress, " you look great!!" I say smiling at him, Tommy let out a happy giggle as he grabbed his makeup from the bag, "Want me to do it?" I ask, Tommy gasped as he nodded quickly walked over and handing me his makeup, *After the makeup -w-*, I smiled big as I finished Tommy's makeup, Tommy jumped up and down happily as he looked in his mirror and squealed happily, as he turned to me smiling, "Let's go to the others!" I say smiling, Tommy thought for a minute before nodding smiling, "We have to make sure your dad don't see" I say, Tommy nodded as I started to walk down the stairs to the front door only to be stopped by Tommy's dad yelling at Tommy, I quickly grab Tommy's arm running out of the house and over to Phil's, Wilbur's, and Techno's house, I giggled as Tommy pushed me over, I opened the door and pulled Tommy in and Phil stopped what he was doing and looked at Tommy who looked down grabbing his arm, Phil smiled softly as he walked over and hugged Tommy who smiled big again hugged Phil back, "Let's go show your brothers" Phil said smiling slightly, Tommy smiled happily running into the other room "U LOOK SO PRETTY TOMMY!" Wilbur yell happily, I smiled happily as Wilbur and Tommy who laughing at Techno who was on the ground with Wilbur laying on his chest and Tommy sitting on Wilbur's back, I giggled out as I walked over and Sat on Wilbur's back as well.

(Bye My Panda's!!)