The School Of Good And Evil

Omg, these books are amazing. I love reading them all the time I just need the last one well they are kat's but yeah I've been reading them too. They are amazing I'm on the second last one and then kat needs to get the last one. I stay up late reading the book. I get so into the stories I don't want to put the book down. It's one of the collections you can read over and over again, I love them. If you ever get the chance to read them you should cause they are amazing. The book is going to be made into a movie I can't wait and hope it will be more than one movie cause there are six books and each one is amazing so I hope there are six movies that would be amazing !!!!

I haven't been writing much cause my brain doesn't work even tho I have plenty of time to write but can't think of what to write, I have all my Xmas gifts but I have lost kat's no idea where they are and it's bugging the hell out of me. 

I have to deal with the dogs all the time but doesn't help at all, luna who barks every time someone moves which is annoying as hell. I didn't get much sleep last night so I have a headache on my right side of my head which sucks. 

I haven't talked to anyone in a while they don't come on much what else hmmm.... Omg! I'm going to be 30 at the end next month, I can't believe it I'm going to be 30 the big 3 0 nooooo and  I don't want to be 30. I will be so old and still standing still. Is it weird I wanna be spoiled? lolI never wants to be spoiled but for some reason, I wanna be spoiled but I won't be because I'm the one who spoils people not them spoiling me.

Well I don't know what to say know so yea that's all bye