Merry Christmas and Happy new year

Merry late Christmas , I hope everyone had a good Christmas and I hope Santa was nice to you all . I did, I had a good Christmas but I didn't have any sleep Christmas eve night or Christmas night either, kat was in my bed cause Nikki , Paul and Hayden was over, I'm not good with sleeping beside her cause she jump turns and snores :( and I'm a light sleeper and she fidgets in her sleep. 

I got a £10 google card from Nikki, Hayden and Paul 

Kat got me bts cards, two bts magazines, a supernatural necklace, kyo from fruits basket's bracelet, a yogi-oh! necklace. Jimin earrings and chopsticks which is also a spoon and fork 

Mum and dad got me sleeping socks, my kitchen knifes and two bars of dark chocolate

Amy got me a batman pocket watch 

Alison, Mhari and Martin got me a box  malteasers and slippers  

My Nana gave me £15 which is normal (so I'm going to put money to it and buy a bts cd :) I can't wait !) 

That's everything I got and I love them all and thankful for everyone who got me something . 

New years is coming up soon. I hope this year is better than last year, no fake boyfriends , no fake friends . I'll try not to be lonely , I won't bug beau this year. I will be more independent, I will try harder to be better and I hope to get career's group up and running so I can help other people. I won't bother anyone with my problems apart from my counselor well even with her we only talk about the group and Rexie but everything else I will work out on my own or maybe talk to my twitter friend who will listen and help and I will listen to them as well, i'm not sure if they are a boy or a girl, don't even know their name but they have helped me before plus they love bts as well *Smiles* 

Then soon it will be my birthday so I asked my family if they could give me money so I can buy a bts blanket which I really really wanted but I can't get it so I will buy a bts cd which i was going to buy for my birthday but i'm ok with getting them at anytime as long as i can get them :)  

Well I better go and get some writing done, I have an idea which Kelly will hate but oh well shit happens, I get some of my idea's from real life. if anyone read this and wants to talk please message and please talk don't leave the talking to me I'm not good at it thanks, I could do with people to talk to have a real conversation with. 

                                                           Okay bye bye 

p.s watch the video bts's Christmas show it's amazing