SORRY

Sorry I haven't been able to write for a while stuff happened with someone I know and we have her dog who was pregnant and had 9 pups but one didn't make it, he only lasted two days. I had been sleeping on the sofa for about a week, looking after ruby and the pups. Luna and Ruby don't get on, ruby doesn't like a lot of people, and she barks at Hayden nonstop, he is coming over next weekend on the 13th can't wait and ruby will behave I mean it. Kat has been working a lot . I was going to write tomorrow cause kat was meant to be off but of course, know she is working so I have the dogs and pups again. I have no idea when I can start working on my stories again. a bit about ruby .. she looks a lot like Jen and sometimes I think it's Jen but Jen was a lot nicer and loved everyone but ruby isn't that nice. Marilyn was worried ruby wouldn't like me but she does, she likes me a lot a bit too much, I think Marilyn thinks ruby won't want to leave but believe me, she will go back because she's not Jen and I can't have another dog, especially one who doesn't like Hayden or luna. The pups are only a week old so they won't be sold for a while so it's a lot of work dealing with 8 pups and 3 dogs. I'm so tired it's not funny. Hell, I nearly forgot Hayden's birthday was this month! I had everything on the shopping list and got kat's half so I had to lend her money to get him something, I never forget anyone's birthday, especially Hayden's birthday. I'm tired and run down. I'm hoping to at least start thinking about my stories again and hopefully start writing. I can't think straight about my stories or anything really, haven't cooked a proper meal in so long anyway that's some of the shit that's been going on so please wait and hopefully I will come up with something awesome.  

                                    SO THAT'S IT BYE !!