*Screams* So Selfish!!

My sister Kat is so selfish I'm not joking, I mean she has been away all fucking day with Keeley, she wouldn't come home when I asked her too so we could get her car to do the food shopping We have no bloody food in the house but she doesn't care because she is at Kelley's stuffing her face. 

Oh here's another thing mum asked Kat if she would be home for dinner she said no ...

I made dinner and I put some away for her for when she got back only to find out she is eating at Keeley's and tried to blame mum. she didn't tell mum she didn't want anything.

but worst of all on Thursday Kat was meant to go spend time with our nephew Hayden but texted Nikki saying she couldn't get down to spend the day with him because of not a lot of petrol which is try but 

Today she went to Dumfries which is further away to meet Keeley.

To me that is a big fucking no, it's like she is putting Keeley before Hayden so I'm pissed off 

Everything is on her time, not anyone else's just her's.

I'm not playing her bloody games why does she have to be out all fucking day ??? it's bullshit 

Yes, she doesn't get to see Keeley a lot but Family comes first that's how I was raised and she was raised the exact same way but the only thing that is different between us is she's selfish and I'm not. 

Then she phoned mum to moan at her about me telling her we needed her home so we could get the shopping done 

Why the fuck phone mum and complain, your a grown ass woman, get a grip.

Put your fucking family first not friends because friends aren't worth shit! 

believe me, they won't be around when you need them. 

Well I have a headache and I'm pissed off so I'm going to spend my time with bts in bts world 

And maybe watch this comedy show on Netflix called Mr Iglesias, it's funny but there is only 10 ep so won't take long to finished.

         Well whatever not like anyone reads this but did help to get it off my chest