Hospital

Hi, guys if anyone actually reads this shit anymore. I guess not well no one really read any of my bio books but whatever so here is what happened I went to an appointment today at the hospital, it was a fast appointment but yeah so she thinks my side hurts because sometimes after the surgery these two things inside try to push together more which makes the pain ..... 

Oh, and the best part is there are two things to help one life on painkillers and the other is another surgery... 

yeah but she wants to run more tests. to make sure that is what it is and the other pain in my stomach is something I don't wanna say which will mean I have to go to a pain clinic and a dietitian. 

She wants to  run more tests, more and more tests to be done

There is a blood test that I have been getting a lot off and something is up every time it should be at like 5 and mine is at well 22 

So yeah not good but whatever so she is going to do more tests which sucks but she wants to make sure that they are the problems and not something else so that when we get everything done I'm fixed or able to deal with the pain. 

I feel like the most unsexy girl on this planet, I hurt so much. I'm in pain like 98% of the time so I'm in pain in like most of the time and it sucks like big time. 

The painkillers make me drowsy, light-headed, forgetful and just dopy, I can't think straight on them, I can't focus when I'm on them.

I've tried doing puzzles but nothing works, I can't focus on my stories or anything so most of the time I sit and watch bts video's I love this one 

V's voice is so manly in it, I love it! oh and this one

Actually, I just love all their songs as bts and alone as well. They are so amazing, I love watching a lot of video's with them even them backstage and everything. 

I know I'm crazy about bts and they help me a lot, I don't really have anyone to talk to and my best friend isn't talking to me because of shit so ... yeah, I have no friends and well my boyfriend isn't on much which is normal. I have no one to help me out the know or just to keep my mind in check. My painkillers are messing me up. I know my "best friend" would leave at some point I just didn't think it would be because of what I did when I was on painkillers.

Well whatever I will leave and end this with more bts songs so enjoy if no one reads this  then I will enjoy them myself 

These are only some of their amazing songs <3 <3 <3 <3 <3