Valentine's day

Hi all, so today is Valentine's day as you all know. People get depressed around this day and some are so happy. What I don't get is why people get depressed and why people get so happy? It isn't a big holiday like Christmas and boxing day. People don't get the day off.

 I have a boyfriend and I have also been single on valentines as well but here is the thing. They both feel the same, I got up, I watched tv, made dinner know I'm in my bed watching ghost whisperer alone. Valentine's day isn't that big of a thing. I do the same thing every year, I get my nephew Hayden who is my wee Valentine every year, I get him a teddy, two lot's of chocolates this year it was a small box of Maltesers and a chocolate orange with a card and in a nice bag as well. 

Here's the thing if you love someone you love them all year round not just on this one day. I know some people go out for dinner and be all lovey-dovey I get that but that's probably because most of the time they are to busy to do that, some people do like to show off their love and shove it in other people's faces but some like to just spend the time together. 

I would love to spend Valentine's with my boyfriend but I can't and guess what it's ok!. 

It's ok not to have someone for Valentine because you can just treat yourself and do whatever you want to do. You want to lay in bed all day and watch movies do that! if you want to eat junk all day do that.. if you wanna write all day or read all day or do housework all day then do it.

Valentine's is only a big deal if you make it a big deal but it doesn't have to be, it's just another day nothing more. 

I would like to spend it with my boyfriend and my best friend, I spent the day with my nephew yesterday because I couldn't spend it with him today or I would have.

Valentine's day isn't just about couple's, it's about love, love your family, love yourself. it's about love not just couple's so please remember that if you feel alone on Valentine's day.

Well, I'm not sure if anyone will read this but if you do Happy Valentine's day to all the couple and the happy single's out there, Valentine's day is what you made it.

                 Be happy, love yourself, Do something for you this Valentine's day