Today

Today I feel like the is someone on my back and shoulders like I'm giving them a piggyback or something, my shoulders feel heavy and I can't seem to sit up straight. I have a lot on my mind and no idea how to salve them. 

Kat tells me to talk to her which I do but she's not coming up with ways to help me, not saying ok this is what we can do or try. I don't like not having a plan or at least an idea like this is what we'll do it this time or we can try this on this date and so on .....

I'm worried about a lot of things like the house what we still need, what I have to do like I need a sick note for my doctor, I need to apply for stuff, Need to change my address on things like amazing, wish,  doctors, driving listens and I can't remember what else. Need to do a lot of stuff, we need a lot of stuff. I need a sofa or a good chair cause the sofa bed we have it hurts my side and I don't want to be in pain all the time again. 

I have no idea when we will see the house or get to start moving in but it might not be that long away or it would be but I can't see the council keeping the house empty for long cause they aren't making money off it. 

I wish they could say ok you can come to see it on this date and sign the paper this date and start moving in on this date so I can be ready like start packing, get internet, buy food, buy pans and pots, a certain rallying, dog food, stuff like that so I know what I'm doing but they won't and I hate not knowing. 

I like knowing so I organised and it want be ok let's go at the last minute. Things like this take time and a lot of time and need a lot of things that we can't fit in this house cause we have no room to put anything else away.

I'm stressing out and no one is really helping, kat should have told the council that I needed to know these things for my anxiety wait this could all because of my anxiety. Rushing me will make me wrong but if I get to take my time and plan stuff so I know what to expect then it wouldn't be so bad for me. 

This I need to tell kat or my mum about this cause I think I need to know and maybe kat can phone the council and see if the can do that so I'm not so stressed. everything will be laid out for me and I can see where I'm going and what I'm doing. 

I have to plan like 3 weeks before going shopping so I'm not rushed and stressed out, well I'm stressed out when I'm out there but coming up to it can help me a little cause I have to plan everything out.