Video Games

Ok so I wanna get this out there I don't like video games at all, I hate them with a passion. I think they are a waste of time and money. I don't want a boyfriend to plays video games. If it wasn't for my sister I wouldn't have anything like video games in the house. This is what I think and believe you don't like it don't f**king read! I hate video games for a lot of reasons here is some of the reason's why...

It shows kids it's ok to use guns and kill 

Make kids believe shooting is a good thing (which isn't turn) 

Gives kids bad dreams

Melts their brain 

here are the worst the games people are the worst they make a new box,  Xbox or PlayStation or whatever so you pay £500 for it then you pay for games that cost like £40 to £50 each then you get all the games you want then they might out a new box so you pay £500 or more for this new box but then you have to buy new games cause they don't play on the new games set so you then have to pay out £40 - £50 for each game again then you could sell your old box but not get as nearly as much as you paid for it but you don't care you pay for it anyway and if you haven't got the new one eventually they stop making new games for the old boxes so you will have to get the lastest box so you can get the new games so they get lots of money while you spend a lot of money with nothing to show for it. 

I think that money should go to something else like idk your kids, a holiday, help someone out, show kindness but people would rather spend it on games, they put games before food, heating, clothes and so on. I watch can't pay well take it away and most people who have to leave there house will take their tv's or games first not clothes for them and their kids and paperwork no first thing they grab is shit that can wait.

Idk maybe I see things differently but this is what I think. A friend doesn't believe me when I said I don't want to date a guy who likes video games but it's true I don't why would I wanna sit there and watch him play a game when he could be playing with me or cuddled up with me, I'm not wasting my time watching a guy play a box and a game with so much killing in it. 

I like to write, I like to read, I like to watch movies and listen to music, I like drinking sometimes and having a laugh, I like board games, cards and dominoes plus uno! 

That means anyone can play, ok so maybe I don't get to play them a lot unless Hayden is here cause every time I wanna play cards or something kat picks when we play and what we play, when we watch supernatural and when we don't and when we start watching them and when we are finished watching them, when we drink and when we don't. Yes, that's how my life is now controlled by my sister. When I wanna play cards or something all I get is no but when she asks I say yes cause that's the only time I get to play but whatever right. Yeah, so that's my way of thinking if you don't like it why did you read it if I told you not too and cause you kept reading it GET OVER IT !!! and if your a guy who doesn't play video games then leave a comment down below cause I wanna prove to my friend that there are guys out there who don't play video games. 

                           Ok that's it for know later