Yesterday

Yesterday was my birthday but celebrated it with my family on Sunday went over for my dinner had chicken, pea, mash, roast potatoes and bread sauce it was amazing then I had strawberry cheesecake with was ok the strawberries were still frozen it made me and Hayden laugh we were the only ones eating it, I got a big box of Maltesers, Maltesers truffles from Nikki, paul and Hayden kat got me some bts merch, mum and dad got me a small bottle of Whyte and Mackay whiskey, home made lemon drizzle cake and home made sausage rolls and money from my nana. 

Yesterday on my birthday kat made me my breakfast, we watched Dexter on DVD,  she made me pasta with grated cheese on top which I love, we had eaten and mess which was amazing, we had wine then went onto the hard stuff lol, this was all while watching dexter.

Then mum showed up with Hayden! I loved seeing Hayden he makes me so happy I couldn't help but smile when he's around. 

I got a big hug and a kiss from Hayden he's the cutest and I love him so much. 

My birthday was good just wished Rexie was around I miss her every day and it doesn't get easier no matter what everyone else tells me. 

So that's all I have to say so yea bye