The under world

Hey guys so I just thought that you wouldn't want to here me ramble on all day but i just wanted to let you all know that i am so happy for all of the support that you have all shared with me so i am going to list the names of everyone who has followed me due to one of my stories to show my gratitude: And I know that I said that I wouldn't ramble but then here I haven't talked to him in a while and if I do he doesn't respond toll really late I am rambling hehehehe any who lets just get on with that story.

3rd Person

As Elsa was soon taken to the hospital by some unknown mystery man, word quickly spread about her sudden outburst and the one percent of students that didn't hate ended up hating her anyway. But the one percent of people who hated Jack ended up loving him because he was 'brutally beat up by Flynn aka Eugene' which in all actuality was not true but the people will believe what they want.

But a while after Jack had awoken from his 'black out like state' he was immediately called to the principals office. Jack sat up on the cot in the infirmary and grunted in pain and clutched his head because he had severe head pain probably from when his head hit the floor after he blacked out. Jack got up and clutched his side as he limped to the principal's office. As soon as he entered he wish he hadn't.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my old friend Jackson Overland Frost, or should I say Jack Frost the guardian of fun."

"Aww sh*t man." he muttered under his breath.

Elsa's POV

All I saw was darkness complete and utter darkness. I opened my mouth to say something but when I opened my mouth nothing came out. That's when started hyperventilating my screams echoed through my head and I tried and tried and tried over and over again but nothing was heard other than my uneasy heavy breaths.

"Aww dear Elsa, you are more foolish than I thought."

'What's happening? Who are you? Where am I?"

All of these questions were coursing through my head.

"Elsa, Elsa, Elsa," he said he said ticking his tongue and waggling his slim grey finger in my face.

"Can't you see this! This right here is THE UNDERWORLD!! And you my dear," he said poking my delicate pale frail nose with his long slim finger.

"Are currently surrounded by all of you fears."

I began stumbling backwards with my mouth a gape trying to run away from this man..this figure because not even i was sure whether or not this beast was human.

"You can try all you want my queen, but you can never escape the darkness!!!"

I tried to shut his voice out, and keep running but with each step i took it became harder and harder for me to move.

I looked down to see what was slowing me down, only to see about my whole left leg pitch black. I tried to scream but the more I tried and the more I moved the faster the blackness would spread up my leg and the more pain i felt.

Then it started to engulf me in its blackness I tried to screem as I was being swallowed by this black substance that is still unknown to me I tried to move, them I became fully covered as I slowly fell to the floor. Then if hit me I was going to die here, alone surrounded by my thoughts and uneasy breaths.

I will never see Anna again.

I will never see Emily again.

And I will never find a true love just as Anna did.

This was it this is gonna be my end and I will never see my loved ones ever again.

I slowly shut my eyes giving up and letting the darkness fully swallow me up as my body became heavy and limp and my breathing slowed till it was no more.

"That's it my beloved Queen surrender to me become me. Soon this will all be over and we will be together again. But till then sweet dreams my Love for we will be together again."

Then everything went black...

Hiccups POV

As I walked do en the hallway i noticed that everyone would part ways in order for me to pass. And me being the nerd and all I had a feeling that something wasn't right. So I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around only to find none other than Queen B*tch herself.

"Well, well, well look at what the cat brought in. Why are you in my way you little b*tch!?"

"Did you really just call me a b*tch? Cause last time I checked your none other than Queen b*tch herself," I said plainly actual no I was completely bored out of my skull and I was tired of this little sl*t pushing me around.

I stared at her with a determined look on my face.

"You'll pay for that Haddock! And I'll make sure of it."

"Sure you will you little b*tch."

I said and walked out of there like I owned the place.

~~~

As i was walking down the hallway I passed the janitors closet that I had found Elsa in, just the thought of her made me feel a mix of emotions on being guilt, confusion, and so on. But, while I would think of her I couldn't help but feel heat rise up to my cheeks.

Yes it was true I did have a little crush on her but who wouldn't I mean looks at her perfect face her flawless hair and who wouldn't love that smile of her's showing her pearly white teeth and those eyes... Oh god those eyes I wouldn't be surprised if you could see a thousand stars through those gems.

As i was walking down the hall I bumped into a familiar fiery red head. "Hey Merida," I said smiling at her.

"Hey there Haddock," (i cant write the accent so can u insert it $.$) "I haven't seen ye in forever!"

She said giving me a hard pat on the back. "Well, that makes two of us," I said while i flashed her my nicest smile. "Hey Merida, have you by any chance seen a Platinum Blonde around anywhere?"

"Mhhmmm well now that I think about it, I heard a few girls talking about someone like that being taken to the hospital by some guy that claimed to be her friend," she said placing her hands on her chin as if rubbing a imaginary beard.

My eyes popped out of my skull,"THE HOSPITAL!!!!!! HOLY MOTHER OF THOR. THANKS MERIDA YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT HELP ILL SEE YOU LATER!!!" I screamed while running down the hallway and I think I heard Merida mummer a goodbye.

But I didn't have time to think about that the only thing that I could think about was Elsa.

"I'm coming Elsa," I said to myself but i had a feeling that I wasn't the only one that heard.

Hi guys Ashley here I just wanted to say that I am so sorry that it took me so long to update.  I hope that you all can forgive me😪.
Anyway I need suggestions on who's POV I should put next!! Anyway I'm out later.
Ashley ❄️😍⛄️