Stay here forever

Elsa POV

There I was siting I front of my parents grave while there was a quiet but pleasurable silence they were gone and i knew that everyone knew that but I just couldn't take the pressure of having to take care of Anna who is going through things I never went through because I had to force myself to grow up so I could hold both of our burdens. Then the thing I feared most happened someone stepped on a twig and it wasn't me my eyes immediate shot open someone was watching me and I wasn't alone like I thought I was and that is not good. "WHO'S THERE SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!!" No one answered as I expected and I could hear them running away I didn't pay much mind to it until i realized that who ever that was probably saw me use my powers and that was not something that I needed right now. So without thinking I ran after them as fast as i could and it was not to my advantage that they had a head start and trust me I have never been the athletic type.

Jack POV

Damn why am I so stupid why didn't I look where I was going damn. I kept running but I am in good shape and I noticed that she wasn't chasing me anymore so I slowed down to a walk what the hell just happened ok recap this girl that I like making fun of has powers of ice and snow like me and she was just in front of her parents grave and me being the creepster *sry if previous word is spelled wrong* I am I was watching her and like the retard I am I steeped on a twig causing everything to go insane. Wow I have has a really rough day and no one cares lucky me. Then I heard faint footsteps and a little noise that sounded like crying and with out thought I just shot up into the air and hid in the nearest tree there was. And there she was she looked left then right and then left again. Then she did something that not even I suspected age just fell to her knees and started to sob and cry hysterically.

Elsa POV

I ran until I could no longer hear the mysterious persons footsteps and only when I stopped is when I realized that I was crying I looked left and then right and i did something I didn't think I would do I just let it go (no pun intended) I sobbed and cried hysterically and I stood there on my knees and I stood there for what felt like forever and I wish I could just stay there and never have to go back to my terrible life but then I felt a cold yet ironically warm hand on my shoulder "Ja...Jack?"

I am so sorry that I haven't updated it's just school and stuff and ugh plz don't hurt me *hides under table*. Any who sorry for the grammar mistakes and spelling hole u enjoyed ttyl snowflakes