Realization

Elsa's POV
Running. That's all I can remember. I'm cold and wet.
I can't remember when it started raining.
I can't remember why I'm running.

All I know is that I need to find North. I need him to help m- no I need him to save me.

He's my last hope.

Jack's POV
"Is that all you got you bastard," I say coughing my up blood. I'm really at my limit but there's no way I'm going down with out a fight.

"Oh Jack-y it's seems that you never learn do you?" He said with a sinister smile. This son of a bitch is really testing my patience.

"Do you even care that she is practically on hey death bed Jack-y I thought you would have more humanity than that. Guess we can't always be right. But oh Jack-y she was so beautiful the way those crystal blue eyes looked up at me in fear. Oh and those luscious li-" before he could finish his sentence I punched him in the face.

He doesn't have a right to talk about her that way.

No one does.

"Ow." He said with a chuckle, cradling his jaw.

"You're gonna have to do better than that Jack-y Boy."

"But sadly that will have to wait. It seems that our fair maiden is currently on the move." And with that he was gone.

I have to get to north. There is no way I'm gonna let that scum bag get away with this.

??? POV
She looks so beautiful.

Do I really have to kill her?

Nah I'll let her live just a little longer. I'd love to see how this all plays out, maybe I'll throw my two cents in.

Goodbye my love. Hopefully we will met again soon. My beloved Elsa.

Elsa POV
Im not alone.

I can't see anyone but I know that I'm not alone. And that makes me nervous.

I wonder if anyone is looking for me. There's no way me running away could've been that easy.

But I didn't care I just needed to keep running, until realization finally struck.

I don't know where the fuck I'm going.

How could I be so dumb. I've probably been running in the wrong direction this whole time.

Maybe I can find a map somewhere?

***

Hey guyssss sorry about the super late update I forgot my password for the longest😭😭 I'm so sorry.