Hospital Gown

I'm back from the dead everyone👍
No but in all seriousness I haven't been on wattpad ever since I updated my last story, and I just want to apologize so sincerely to all of my fans and readers. Half of you probably don't give a shit about what I have to say because I was not dedicated to this story like I said I would be. And honestly you all have a right to be. As I was scrolling through my email I saw that I had multiple notifications from wattpad one of which stated "Pretty😭 plz update... Im dying of curiosity 😫" and that's when it hit me. I haven't been on wattpad because I'm lazy, I put myself in your shoes and realized that if I was a reader I would be pissed off that the author of one of the stories I love hasn't updated. And honestly I shouldn't even be called an author from this lack of dedication. And I was re-reading some of my chapters and honestly there are all shit, the plot lines are foolish and childish and they made me want to kill myself. I want to apologize for all of the grammatical errors and foolish vocabulary I used. But I would also want to thank every single one of my readers for staying with me and messaging me, you are all amazing and I love you all, and I promise that from now on this story will be better and it won't be as rushed as it has been. And this time I will keep that promise.

Now I know what you are thinking, "so was this just an apology chapter?" "Are you just trying to get us to feel sorry for you?"
In all honesty I'm not, but here is the moment you've all been waiting (an extremely long time) for:

Recap:
Elsa's head was bashed into a locker by Chelsea for reasons still unknown. Hiccup currently has an adorable crush on Elsa after he finds out about her powers. Hiccup runs into his ex-girlfriend Astrid, and the reason they are no longer together is because Astrid cheated on Hiccup with a male who is still unknown. Elsa is supposedly taken to the hospital, after she blacks out by an unknown male who claims to be a friend of hers. After Hiccup heard this he rushes to the hospital. And Jack had a strange encounter with a mysterious man that he seems to have met before.

Hospital Gown:

Anonymous POV:
She looks so peaceful in her hospital gown. But everyone knows that she is in pain, slowly dying as multiple machines try to pump life back into her body. People rarely visit and if they do it's only for a few minutes because honestly no one cares. They all say they do but that's never true. She's been here for 5 weeks, the doctors say she isn't getting better but she isn't getting worse. I just wish I knew what she was thinking. The doctors say that she has woken up a few times but I'm never around when it happens. I just want to be able to see her beautiful blue eyes again.

Elsa POV:
No one can hear me.
I'm screaming, crying, fighting... But no one can hear me. The walls are closing in on me.
I'm trapped.
He comes and visits me everyday. He's probably the only one who still cares. But he's not the one I constantly think about. I want to love him and feel for him the way he feels for me but I just can't. And I hate myself for it.
I keep being dragged back to that terrible place.
I remember how there was darkness. Nothing else... But then my light came.
But just as quickly as it came it was gone.

Come back to us, Elsa. You need to fix this, I heard a faint voice from within me say.

I was in a dark room except there were no walls, doors, or windows.  It seemed to just be an infinite darkness swallowing me whole, and there was no way to escape it.

The voice called it to me getting louder and louder every time.

"Who's there? How do you know my name?" I questioned, although I was frightened I had a feeling that whoever this was, wanted to help me.

I am your light when you are in the dark, your guidance when you are in need. I bear no name, for I am trapped by an everlasting chain. But still I survive and your the reason why. But with you trapped here I feel we're  all going to die.

You must wake up, Elsa. We need you to fight.

The voice is louder than before, it seems panicked, but it still manages to sound calm and strong.

"Wait... But why me? I'm nothing, just a nobody with powers she can barely control." My voice falters when I try to sound strong showing that I'm beyond confused and frightened.

You are the chosen one, Elsa. You are no monster, you are a goddess. You are so much stronger than you believe! But there is so little time that I can't show you how much you are needed for not only this world but so many others.

We haven't much time! Elsa you must wake up and find North tell him of my presence tell him everything.

He will be able to help.

I promise.

And in a whirl the voice was gone. And I was left sitting upright in my hospital bed with my hands pressed against my chest, in a pool of sweat hyperventilating. I slowed my breathing. I put my head in my hands to process everything that just happened. And with not a moment left to spare I pulled out my IV, jumped out of bed and ran out of there in my hospital gown like my life depended on it.

Because as of now... It probably does.

There it is folks. Sorry if it seems so short I promise the next one will be longer! As always any of you who have suggestions, questions and/or concerns just leave a comment and I will try to respond to all of them! Again thank you all for the dedication you showed when I didn't have any at all. I love you all.

Sincerely,
Ashley❄️😘☃