Kreep with a capital K

Jack POV

I have no idea what came over me i just felt like i had to do that and now it is going to be even harder to look at her in school because now she is going to avoid me even more than she already does. And now i feel like an even bigger creep than before when i was watching her pay her respects to her parents. God what's wrong with me but no one can deny she is quite fin.... Oh god what's wrong with you Jack. Yea she's really pretty and her smile just lights up a room and her hair just flows perfectly and the way the sun makes her stunning blue eyes shine like a thousand gleaming stars.

Me: Ahem (his inner mind)

Jack: Oh well that is beside the point. The point is I am a total nut job.

Emily POV (bet you weren't expecting that)

"The point is that he is a total nut job!" Elsa basically screamed at the top of her lungs. "I mean who just stares at some one paying respects to their parents. That's just abnormal, and to top it all of he seductively flirts with me kisses me then just disappears like.....like magic! It was like magic Emily what if he is magically to! I might not be the only one! OMG OMG OMG OMG this is so crazy! blah blah blah blah blah." And that s all i heard before i tuned her out sometimes i seriously think this girl is by-polar. Sheesh.

"Hello! Emily are you listening to a word i am saying." Elsa said waving her hands in my face like a mad man then putting her hands on her lips making a pouty face. "Uhhhhh, pft umm yea of course i was." "Then what was the last thing that i said." she said crossing her arms with a surprisingly determined look on her face. "Umm *crap*. Look Elsa i just think your over reacting watch tomorrow he'll probably not remember anything that just happened." "Yea maybe your right." Yes good job changing the subject, Emily. "Well, *yawn* im pretty tired so night Emily, and your the best thanks." She said giving me really tight hug. Shes not such a bad kid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack POV

"Jack, help help me JAAACCCKKKKK!!!" "NOOOO, Emma!!" *Dream end*

"Huhuhu" *breathing heavily* I was pulling on my hair trying to calm myself. I have been having the same dream for the past year and i still have no idea what it means. I mean i already know about my past before i was a guardian but this stupid (and not just because i don't understand it). "Aye mate get ready for school!" I heard Bunnymund yell from down stairs. I took a shower put on a white t-shirt and black jeans with my famous black leather jacket.

Hey and remember how Elsa is my neighbor well we leave at the exact same time. And when i say it wasn't awkward it was completely awkward. why does she have to be so pretty if she wasn't so gorgeous then none of this would have ever happened.

And me trying to be cool ended up tripping and falling right in front of her face. Causing her to giggle which made her face look even cuter than it naturally is. Then i saw a hand in my face but i just stared at it.

"Umm Jack, you look like you need a hand." "Oh hehehe yea thanks Elsa." "No problem. Umm well see you at school. Later." "Uh yea." I said staring at her like a lost puppy and waving dumbfounded and like that she was gone. "Damn she's awesome."

Those of you who have been there and never stopped reading you are the best and thanks I am sorry i haven't updated for you and i cant tell how long this is going to be but i tried to make it as long as possible and be on the look out for another update.