The bad boy wants me (A Jelsa story)

hi everyone this is my first fan fiction please don't hate and i hope you like it Sadly i do not own the character they belong to Dream Works and Disney

CHAPTER 1

I was awaken by the sound of an alarm i practically smashed my alarm clock in to bits trying to get it to turn of. I opened my eyes to see my little sister Anna in beautiful flowy hot pink dress that she got from forever twenty-one.

"Good morning Elsa!" Anna said all peppy.

"Mornin" I said trying to hold in my long yawn.

"Elsa, hurry up you need to get ready," she said to me while throwing me my snowflake designed towel. "get ready for what?" i said trying to wipe the sleepiness from my eyes. Anna just chuckled at my slowness "for the first day of high school silly.

My eyes immediately widened at hearing this i had completely forgot about that, Anna laughed at me as i attempted to unwrap my legs from the covers(miserably failing) and ended up falling of the bed. i took my towel and rushed to the bathroom and quickly took a shower and freshened up i put on some white short shorts and and sky blue belly shirt that said 'beach please' on it and my see through gloves i applied some light make up, out my hair in a messy french braid and practically fell down the stairs on my way down. i shoved a granola bar in my mouth ran out to my car as my maids bowed down as i left in my blue Lamborghini. I pulled up in front of the school DREAM WORKS HIGH!!

*Hi my name is Elsa Summers I go to Dream Works High my parents died on a cruise and left us there millions so we live in a mansion with our maids and go to the most expensive school around that we help fund. I have magical ice and snow powers that can only be concealed by my glove only me and my sister know about this and my closest maid Emily i am 17 and my sister Anna is 15. and this is about my life*

Hi guys i hope you liked it this is my first chapter and i will update soon bye

*Spoiler Alert*

You will meet Jack in the next chapter.