Show yourself

Note: Hey guys i just wanted to tell you before you got confused that this story is picking up from Frozen and Rise Of The Guardians. So after Frozen Anna and Elsa decide to live there life like normally teenage girls despite that fact that they are anything but normal so Elsa puts her queen duties on hold. And as for Jack After a few years as a guardian North aka Santa believes that Jack should attend school and be a high school student like any other average kid and that is the back round for this story should have mentioned the earlier but better late than never. Right? Well back to the story.

I went home quite proud of myself for when i had spoke up to my bullies. Wow my first day in school and i already have my own complimentary bullies man do i feel special. When i went home my maids came and asked if i was okay and if i needed anything and i just said no and that i was fine. And i headed up to my room and took of my gloves and me being the idiot i am i touched the window and it became frosted causing me to curse under my breath. I walked away from the window and then i heard the sound of a motorcycle racing down the street but minding my own business like always i payed no mind to it and continued my homework. Then my sister ran into my room screaming causing the chair i was sitting in to freeze. "Aww man. Elsa that is the 5th chair this week!" i turned to see my most trusted maid more like best friend Emily, standing behind Anna with a weak smile Anna and Emily are the only ones who know of my powers and what has happened to me like me hurting Anna my parents death she was there through it all. "Sorry Emily but if Anna didn't come in here screaming like a lunatic maybe that wouldn't have happened!" I said mentally shooting daggers at her causing her to hide behind Emily and me laughing like crazy. "Well you should hear her out first." Emily said gesturing for Anna to explain. "Well umm..... uhh..well....i.. uh." "Spit it out Anna!" i said rather annoyed. "Well umm thereisareallycuteboyfromschoolnamedJackandhelivesnextdoor!" she said gasping for air when she finished. This may sound weird but i understood her fully. "OhMerGawd Anna guess what!!" I said fangirling. "What!" She said equally as fangirling. "I DON'T CARE!!" i said rudely and continued with my homework and she just pouted and stomped out of the room. "Aww Elsa when will you learn that your sister is in a stage in her life where she is obsessed with boys." Emily said playing with my hair, but i pushed her hand away and faced her "I know that i just find no point in it." "Well you could at least be a little bit more sensitive about i..." i cut her off right there "so what i am not sensitive now?" i said raising my voice so i was practically yelling. "Elsa i never said tha.." "You know what its okay i am just gonna go for a walk." and with that i left the house and walked to the one place i never felt alone.

Jack POV

i was in my room with nothing else to do when i heard faint yelling so i decided to check it out. "North imma go out ill be back." (North lives with jack as his father Tooth is his sister and Sandy Bunny aka Aster were his brothers) "K be back before dinner i am making cookies. yes." and with that i left the house to see Elsa running down the street. And without even thinking he ran after her but made sure she didn't see him. She stopped running when they had came somewhere familiar. She walked in and stopped when she got somewhere in particular and she knelt down in front of two big rocks she was in the cemetery sitting in front of her parents and i heard her silently cry to herself she said something along the lines of 'im sorry' 'i didn't mean to daddy'. And then the craziest thing ever happened she held out her and and made an miniature snowman out of real snow on the palm of her hand. And placed it down then me being the idiot i am stepped on a twig and it made a loud Cracking noise her eyes opened wide and she said "WHO'S THERE SHOW YOURSELF!!!!"

MUAHAHAHAH *evil laugh* cliff hanger hehehe please don't hate me i will update tomorrow but guys i just want to break the sad news to you now school for me is starting on thursday "oh what joy" but i need you all to brace yourselves i am only going to be able to update Friday Saturday and Sunday please forgive me well laterz