Eye Problems

i found this picture and i immediately thought of this well anyway here goes the chapter

Me and Haddock were walking up what seemed like an endless flight of stairs when it suddenly crossed my mind that i didn't even know his name. "Umm.. hey excuse me," i said which caused him to snap out of his thoughts making me giggle. "What's up?" "Umm i was wondering what is your name?" At that his eyes widened as if he just saw someone get stabbed to death. "Oh gosh im really sorry about that i am Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. At your service but you may call me Hiccup." I laughed at this because he said it so proudly. "It is my pleasure to meet you Hiccup. I am Elsa Summers." Then he suddenly snorted and i asked him what was so funny and he said that i acted as if i was royalty and then we both laughed together. "Okay here we are," he said gesturing to the door.

"Thanks Hiccup."

"No problem. Do you want me to wait for you?"

"Yea sure if you can thanks again hiccup." Just as i was about to reach for the door knob the door swung open causing me to stumble backwards, then i heard a squeal of delight and felt like i was being choked. "Ca...n't......Bre...athe. i managed to said with a squeaky voice. "Oh sorry Els. I was just so happy to see you because i was looking for you all over the place and i thought something bad happened!" Anna said with a little bit of worry in her voice. "Its okay Anna." "Oh Elsa guess who i found?" "Who?" I really wasn't in the mood for guessing. "Our long lost cousin Rapunzel!!!" she said practically screaming. then i saw a girl with pale green eyes and really really long blonde hair with a beautiful warm smile. she waved to me and just as i was about to wave back i heard hiccup say her name with and confused look on his face. "Hiccup, what are you doing here?" "I was just showing Elsa to the principals office so she can get her schedule and locker combination. What are you doing here?" "I was doing the exact same thing but with Anna." "Whoa-whoa hold the phone you two know each other?" Anna asked with such a confused face that we all couldn't help but laugh at her. "Yea were best friends." Rapunzel said twirling here hair on her finger. There was a moment of silence till i broke it "Well imma go and get my stuff be back soon." I said leaving the three alone.

Hiccups POV

"wait so let me get this straight Anna and Elsa are sisters and there parents went to visit Rapunzel and her mother but died on there way and the plane landed in the sea. Then Rapunzel went to visit Anna and Elsa with her boyfriend. But Elsa ran away then she came back and when she did her and Anna moved her bought a mansion and are now filthy rich and it turns out that Rapunzel moved here to but two years before Elsa and Anna and know the long lost cousins have reunited?"

"Yea that's basically what happened?" Rapunzel and Anna said in unison making them giggle in delight.

"Wow complicated," Hiccup said with wide eyes.

Elsa POV

I got my schedule and locker combination.

"What do you for first period?" Hiccup asked.

"Umm Chemistry. What about you?

"Uggg i have Art" He looked so miserable so i just had to laugh.

"See you at lunch Hiccup. Bye." I said waving.

I went to my locker alone because Anna's locker was on the other floor along with the others. i went to my locker and took out my books when suddenly someone came out of know where and smacked my butt i instantly turned around to see that jock i yelled at earlier with his hands raised and just as i was about to yell at him he put his finger on my lips and then a light gust of wind came and i had to control it 'conceal it don't feel it conceal it don't feel it' i kept repeating to myself in my head then the wind died down. He just stood there smirking with his fingers on my lips. i just closed my eyes sighed turned around closed my locker and walked away like nothing happened and left him standing there.