Monster

Elsa POV

The day went by normally, or well at least what i think is normal like getting nasty looks and glares from girls that i don't even know and having guys check me out and give me there phone numbers. Is that normal? You know what i don't even know anymore things are just so different here back where i am from no one really treated me like this because i was just a normal girl not that different from everyone else but know i am like an outcast. But you know what i don't care anymore they all mean noth... "Hey look its that freak who's in my homeroom." "OMG she is such a creep and she thinks that the Jack Frost is gonna like her she would have thought." What i don't even like him we just met. "Ha Ha Ha OMG that's was hilarious good one Chelsea!" "Thx Stacey." They said cutting of my thoughts and throwing garbage at me and laughing and it seemed like a whole crowed gathered around us pointing and laughing then it started to feel a little breeze oh god no, not now not here and i ran through the crowd bumping into everyone who was in my way i heard someone scream my name but i kept running and made my way into the janitors closet and silently cried to myself with my face buried in my knees then the bell rang and it was time for lunch but i just decided to stay there i really wasn't in the mood to eat anything but then the door opened and i saw Hiccup. "Hey hey whats wrong why are you crying and why is it so cold and windy in here." I had just noticed i was causing a little blizzard I wiped away my tears and tried to calm myself down and the blizzard disappeared along with my unsteady heartbeat but little did i notice that Hiccup was still there staring at me wide eyed and a little horrified. He was scared of me he probably hated me and was gonna tell everyone that i am a monster.

Jack POV

I was walking around the school planing on skipping next period. When my good friend Flynn Rider came and said that the popular girls also know as the desperate chicks where making fun of the knew girl and that it was the funniest thing ever so had to see it. so we ran to the place where all of this was happening and all i heard was 'freak' and 'she thinks Jack likes her' so i had to see who it was. I couldn't see through the crowd but all of a sudden i felt a strong gust of wind and a familiar girl with platinum blonde hair run into me with tears in her eyes.

"ELSA!" I thought out loud but she kept on running until i couldn't see her anymore 'i should go after her' i thought to myself, 'whoa jack what are you saying why should you care what happens to her' a voice in my head said. And its true why should i care what happens to her it's not like i care or do i?

Hiccup POV

I was walking just about to head to lunch i walked pass the janitors closet and i heard silent weeping and i decided to check it out i slowly opened the door to feel a rush of cold hit me in the face and it was like a mini blizzard and i saw a girl with her face buried in her knees it was Elsa. "Hey hey whats wrong why are you crying and why is it so cold and windy in here." She looked up as if she had just noticed what was happening she quickly wiped her tears and breathed in and out to calm herself down and the mini blizzard vanished in an instant, i just stood there with wide eyes staring at her with worry and a slight pinch of fright. when she saw my expression she held back her tears and got up ran away quicker than a heartbeat i called after her but she just kept running without looking back.

"What is going on today!" i said practically screaming at the top of my lungs earning strange looks from people.

Hey guys i am so sorry that it has taken me so long to post up the story but please forgive me and i have realized that i cant keep promises so i am going to stop say that i will included something and end up not including it. And please forgive my grammar and spelling mistakes and ttyl