Author's Note

Wow... hey everyone. It's me, Ashley. I honestly can't believe I'm back here, its been FIVE whole years since I last posted and I feel so guilty. I know the suspense has probably been killing those of you who care and appreciate my story. I was in late middle school/early high school when I started this Fan Fiction, needless to say I'm in college now with thousands of things on my plate. I truly hope that those of you who read this are doing well and staying safe amidst this pandemic... wow a pandemic. I'm picturing the younger me who started this story and just how different life was back then, so much has changed.

I hoped back on Wattpad just to see my inbox utterly flooded, I responded to all the messages I received even though it almost felt disrespectful to reply so late. My most recent message was from 157-Viva-Marshell in January of this year, they complimented this story and expressed their love for my work and it really struck a cord with me. Part of me can't believe there are still people stumbling across my work, reading it, and loving it.

Initially I intended on discontinuing this story and starting fresh, almost removing it from my record, but that's not fair to you all. Especially knowing some of you are still waiting and hoping for more. So, I'm deciding to leave the fate of this story in your hands.

If you would like for me to continue this story, I will. I can't promise or guarantee that I will post timely. Being a full-time student in college is hard, but I will finish what I started if that is what you all wish. I will probably edit all previous chapters. With new eyes and a more experienced mind I can give you guys something more....something better. It all depends if you want it or not.

So please, let me know what you'd like. I owe it to you all as my readers and I think I can give you what you deserve and desire. I leave it all up to you. Sending infinite and eternal love your way, I hope to hear from you soon.

Best, Ashley <3