The party

Thanks guys!! For what? you may ask well I have been going through a lot lately and I just want to thank those guys who kept on reading and voting and commenting. You guy are what have kept me going and I just feel like I owe you an update for the new year and FYI New Year's Eve is my b-day. so I will try to give you a double update. Yea so I am going to stop talking and allow you to read my strange story. And I hope that you all had a great Christmas and New Year's Eve or what else to May celebrate I was gonna write the names but I didn't know how to spell it sry.

Flynn's POV (bet you weren't expecting that)

"Ohh she looks fine today. Aye yo Blake we still on for that party tonight". "Yea Flynn I'm bringing the beer and you are bringing the chicks". "Alright. Catch you later." Flynn said walking down the hallway with his hand in his pocket and without a care in the world. And then he saw Jack and of course being the 'best friend' he is he decided to tease him about what he said about that new weird chick what's her name again was it Ella, no I think it was Elka, well whatever I don't care, it's time to torment Jack.

"Hey yo bro what's up?". "Aw crap Flynn you scared the crap it is me don't ever so that again!" Jack said pissed off 'it is so fun getting him mad' Flynn thought to himself. "Damn bro no need to get feisty." I said putting my arm around his shoulders. Jack let out a deep hearty sigh "Ughh what do to want from my life Flynn." "Aww little Jackie I don't want anything from you I was just wondering what you thought about that Elka girl or what ever her name is," I said picking a my cuticles as if I didn't have a care in the world. But what he said next surprised me, "Who the hell is Elka?" He said with a confusion and disgust written all over his face. "Ugh," I sighed emphasizing my irritation. "You know that hot babe that cursed out I think Brittany, you know the platinum blonde icy blue eyes nice rosy red lips. I was thinking of asking her to that party Blake is throwing tonight, you know the one with all of the booze." I said wiggling my eyebrows. I could see him flaring with anger this was getting good his face became dead red with anger and he started to breath heavily from his nose. " Hey bro you good. Hehehe of you called first dibs I'll back up but let me know now cuz you like you gotta hit that as soon as possible." Next thing I know Jack was at my throat pushing me against the lockers with his red beat eyes burning holes in my face.

POV Hiccup

"Hey have you seen a girl with platinum blonde hair, icy blue eyes?" "No sorry bro." Ughh these people are useless fools. God I need to talk to her where is she. "Oofff! Aww shoot I am so sorry I did t mean to bump into you". I said while I reached out to help this mysterious person up. "No it's my fault I'm sor--" then our eyes locked and she started to run away. "No come back I am sorry!!!!" Big she was already long gone.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(A/N you all love me don't you)

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Astrid.

Hey guys I have returned and I am so sorry that I have made you wait over a billion years for this moment. Please don't kill me *runs and hides under table*. Any who please don't hate me because I love all of you ☺️ hehehe. And just to let you all know I am thinking of including some hiccelsa moments in this story and do you guys think Astrid should be good or bad same for Rapunzel .

And vote:

-merricup

-hiccastrid

-RapunzelxHiccup

And should Merida be a bully or a good guy who bullies bullies ok so now I have been talking for way to long and you can read other interesting stories hhehehehe I am so sad. ok well good bye and if you have any ideas don't hesitate to tell me but yikes should message me instead km good bye.

😘❄️⛄️Ashley