TWELVE

(I want to clear things up. I made it so that the Yule Ball was in like December and I wanted to let you guys know that I don't intend to write about Ava when she is at home, but when she is at Hogwarts mostly. But, that may change depending on my view. But as of now, I'm not writing about that. Right now, I'm doing a time skip where Ava, Remus and Lily are on their train back to Hogwarts.)

"Mom..." Ava dragged while her mom tugged at the collar of her shirt, trying to make sure she looked nice. "This is school not a fashion show, momma." Ava laughed.

"Oh, I know." Victoria(Ava's mom) laughed as she pulled her hands away from Ava, resting them beside her hips. "Now, you two stay out of trouble."

"We will." Lucy reassured their mom, giving her a warm smile.

"Now off with you." Victoria laughed as the two girls smiled and headed for the train.

Ava opened the door and held it for Lucy as they walked through the hall of the train.

"So.." Lucy said, trailing off.

"What?"

"I overheard your conversation with mom and dad when you told them about your new boyfriend." Ava stopped and pulled her sister into an empty compartment.

"What!?" Ava exclaimed, shocked her sister spied on her.

Lucy was never one to pry, but when it came to annoying her sister, she was a master at hiding what she knew and didn't.

"Look, I was just roaming, looking for you to help me with a puzzle when I overheard. I'm sorry, sis." Lucy hung her head.

"It's okay, Lulu."

Lucy smiled at the nickname Ava rarely called her anymore. "So, you're not mad, cause dad seemed pretty angry." Lucy shifted in her seat, remembering the yelling.

"You know how he is."

"Yeah, I know." Ava also shifted in her seat.

Ava and Lucy's mom never cared about blood supremacy or anything like that, but their father, oh now he was big on it. Victoria never cared about who her children married, as long as they were happy and treated well. But their father wanted to carry out the pure-blood gene.

Ava remembered how his face changed from approving to disgust when she told them his blood status. Truthfully, she didn't want to say anything but the question was pressured on her until she broke.

"Let's just sit here until we get to Hogwarts, hm?" Ava smiled, trying to shy away from the subject.

Lucy hummed in response and grabbed a book from her bag to read. "Alright."

"Hola, Ladies!" James opened the compartment door with a sly smile and a wink, causing Ava to fake gag.

Sirius laughed at his disgust as he, too came in with Remus and then Peter not far behind.

"Mind if I sit?" Sirius asked your sister who still had her attention glued to her book as she nodded and scooted closer to you.

"I guess that's a yes." Sirius sighed as he sat down next to Lucy.

Ava breathed in and out, trying to contain her laughter as Sirius shifted uncomfortably.

"What's so funny, eh?" James asked as he sat down next to Remus and Peter sat next to Ava.

"Oh, nothing. Ava giggled. "It's just that Sirius looks a little uncomfortable next to a pretty girl who isn't throwing herself at him."

The three boys laughed and Sirius had his eyes widened. "Hey now! She's like four years younger than me!" Sirius stuck his finger up in the air.