NINETEEN

It all felt new. Though "new" is usually not the word to go about when on a train with your friends that is trailing away from the one place you called "home" for so long.

"It feels weird.." James leaned back in his corner of the train compartment.

"I know." Lily looked up from her book, gazing around at Sirius, Remus, Peter, and Ava, all in one compartment again, just like when they were kids.

"Hey, it may not be so bad, though. At least we can get up on our time now." Sirius sighed, a proud smile on his face.

"Sirius, you do realize that we are going to have jobs right?" Ava chuckled, leaning back into her seat and against Peter's shoulder.

"Oh, way to ruin the moment, Ava." Sirius grumbled while Lily and Ava laughed at his disappointment.

Remus, James, Sirius, Ava, Peter, and Lily had all just graduated Hogwarts, ready to start a new life out in the real world. To Lily and James, they planned on living a life together. Sirius and Remus planned on being best friends til the day they died. But, Peter and Ava just planned on being safe. Safe from him. The Dark Lord. The two lovers knew that if anyone knew about their whereabouts in the further, they would certainly be in danger.

"I love you, darling." Peter whispered against Ava's shoulder only for her to hear before kissing her neck slightly, causing Ava to lean back into him and let out a sigh of relief.

"I love you too." She whispered back, almost falling asleep from his warmth.

<><><><><>
(I have decided to name the mother of Ava and Lucy, Margaery and the father Robb...GoT reference since I'm obsessed💀)

"Where will she go?!" Ava's father, Robb exclaimed, slamming his fists on the table in front of him.

Things were broken all over White Manor from Robb's temper tantrum he had experienced earlier.

"I-I don't know, my love." Ava's mother, Margaery stuttered, a bit afraid of the man she called her husband and father of her children.

"Don't 'my love' me, woman." Robb snarled at his wife, angry that his oldest daughter had not come home, though Lucy had and was now hiding in her room, the door to her room locked and her wooden desk shoved up against it.

"I don't know where Ava would have gone, Robb." Margaery sighed, placing her hands on his shoulders.

Robb huffed and turned around to face his wife. When he had turned, Margaery quickly moved her hands back to her sides. Robb noticed this and sighed, a nameless expression set on his face.

"I'm sorry for yelling, Margaery." Robb placed her hands back on his shoulder as he set his head on her shoulder and his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.

"I will not say I forgive you but just know you have many mood swings, Robb White." Margaery confirmed, a chuckled leaving her lips as she pulled him closer to her, if that was even possible.

<><><><><>

"Are you sure your parents won't find you?" Peter asked Ava as they walked through Godrics Hollow with James and Lily.

"I'm sure." Ava confirmed

James and Lily had been told of their prophecy, though they didn't know all of it. But, they wanted to be safe so they decided to live in Godrics Hollow, the place where Peter and Ava originally decided to live when school was over.

Peter and Ava walked behind James and Lily before giving hugs and saying goodbyes before they departed and went to their homes.

"You'll like it." Peter kissed her cheek as they walked up to a black gate, creaking horribly as it opened. They both walked up to the door and unlocked it, but Peter was having trouble focusing, the mark in his arm burning and the feeling of someone watching him made him feel uncomfortable.

"Wow." Ava breathed as Peter opened the door, though the furniture was covered, the house was perfect and she felt at home again, something she hadn't felt in a long time.

Peter hummed before dropping his bags and placing them by the door. Hastily, he locked the door and closed the blinds. "I feel like I'm being watched." Peter murmured.

Ava's eyes widened and she turned to look at him. "You don't think-"

"Just keep your wand with you anywhere you go and whatever you do," Peter paused m, looking over at the back door. "Never open that door..ever" Peter gestured to the back door, his breathing heavy.

"Peter?" Ava walked up to him and she placed her hands on his chest, searching his col, blue eyes. "I won't, I promise."

"Good." Peter breathed before kissing her deeply, his hands placed on her hips roughly.

Peter rolled a pressure point on her hip, making her moan. He took the chance and intertwined their tongues, making the kiss seem even more deep. Peter wasted no time as he lifted her off her feet by her thighs and hoisted her up on his hips, securing her in place. He looked around a bit and found a wooden desk he could sit her on, and he did.

They broke off the kiss as her backside touched the cold wood, making her tense and rub up against Peter.

"Don't do that." Peter breathed.

Ava knew exactly what she was doing, so she did it again as she rolled her hips on his and nipped his earlobe, making him hiss as he grabbed her hips a bit more rough.

"You asked for it." Peter smirked, ripping her underwear off from the skirt she was wearing. Ava gasped and her grip tightened on his shoulders.

He unbuttoned his pants and he wasted no time before he was inside of her, making her moan and writhe on the table beneath her. Peter pushed in and out of her rapidly, making the table shake and bang against the wall from the fast pace he was creating.

"Peter!" Ava moaned, slumping against him as his hips faltered.

For a minute, Peter was in a daze as he came inside of her, but he quickly widened his eyes and looked at her. "I came inside of you."

"I can't get pregnant and I'm on the pill." Ava patted his chest before he pulled out of her, his cum spilling out onto her thighs.

"Right." Peter breathed out, smiling. "Guess what?"

Ava hummed.

"James and Lily are having a baby." Peter stated, smiling.

"Really?!" Ava smiled, thinking of a baby lily but then though of a baby James and shuddered in her mind and the thought of Lily having to put up with that.

"Mhm." Peter hummed, placing a kiss on her neck before grabbing wand and using a spell to clean them both an pulled his pants up.

"You've ripped my underwear." Ava sighed, climbing off the table, her legs faltering making her hold onto the table.

She gathered her balance and walked over to the trash in the kitchen and threw the ruined panties in the trash.

"Makes it easier to fuck you, doesn't it?" Peter whispered in her ear, making her shudder and slap his arm while he moved away, laughing.

Sure, Ava loved him and she loved him a lot, but there were times when she questioned it