THREE

"YOU ASKED HER OUT?!" James yelled as he plopped on the bed with his head hanging off the edge. Peter rolled his eyes and snickered as he buckled the brown, leather belt that wrapped around his jeans. Sirius just smiled triumphantly while Remus looked rather annoyed.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Peter asked jokingly, tucking the white, uniform shirt under his pants.

"Well-" Remus started but was cut off by Sirius as he said, "Moony is mad because I won the bet." Sirius said snickering.

Peter rolled his eyes as he just realized his friends had made a bet.

"On?" Peter asked, cocking an eyebrow, wondering what the bet was on.

Both boys shared a look that said, "Run." But to their surprise, James spoke up.

"They made a bet on when you were gonna ask White out." James said rather calmly.

"Really?" Peter had an emotionless expression as both boys smirked and shrugged. 'What absolute idiots' Peter thought as he turned around and pulled on his coat, ready to meet his date for Hogsmeade.

<><><><><><><>

"What am I gonna wear? What am I gonna wear? What am I gonna wear?" Ava repeated this as she paced around the the girls dorms in her white sports bra and grey sweats that hung just below her stomach. Lily hit her forehead with the potions book repeatedly until she finally spoke up, sick of the repeated words coming out of Ava's mouth.

"Will you be quiet? Honestly, if you want help picking out what to wear, then ask me instead of killing everyone's eardrums with your constant bickering." Lily said but a small smile tugged her lips as she made her way over to her panicking friend.

"I just don't know what to wear." Ava complained.

"Hmm.." Lily hummed j respond before going into Ava's closet, picking out some matte black jeans, a cream colored, wool shirt, a long, brown trench coat, along with some white sneakers.

"Here, put this on

"Here, put this on." Lily handed the clothes to Ava and walked back to her bed, plopping down on her bed. Ava looked at the clothes and smiled as she walked back into the bathroom to change.

<><><><><><><>

"It looks so good!" Lily exclaimed as Ava came out of her closet, walking towards her best friend.

Ava giggled as she grabbed her bag and started to walk out the door but was stopped by a yelling Lily, "No snogging!"

Ava's cheeks turned a crimson shade as she hung her head low, trying not to get noticed by the people in the common room, noticing she left the door open.

"No hand holding either!" Lily continued as Ava returned to the door to flick off Lily as she closed the door behind her, hearing the sounds of Lily's mischievous giggling in their dormitory.

Ava walked down the stairs, into the common room, and headed for the door.

"Hey!"

Ava stopped abruptly stopped and turned around to be face with her one and only date, Peter.

"Oh, hey Peter." She smiled and looked down, trying to hide her blush from him. She peered up a bit and let her eyes wander from the black boots he had on to the jeans that fit perfectly around his waist, and then the fitted shirt that outlined the faint abs that traced his stomach. The chuckle that came out of Peter's mouth signaled that she had been staring for too long and he had noticed, too.

When Ava looked up, Peter had a faint smile and a hand rubbing the back of his neck, indicating he was just as nervous as she was. Ava fiddled with her fingers when she was nervous, a bad habit that she had picked up from her brother not too long before she had turned 11 years old and gotten her letter to Hogwarts. Now, here she was, 16 years old and standing in front of her crush since Merlin knows when.

"Uh you look great!" was all Peter managed to choke out but some of his embarrassment had faded, seeing as she smiled brightly at the comment he made.

"Oh, thanks, Peter." Ava thanked him and smiles..

'She's so beautiful' Peter thought as he looked up and down her figure. He was falling for her, and he was falling hard.

Peter was brought out of his thoughts by a throat clearing behind him. It was James, a sly smile forming on his mouth but his hand balled into a fist above his mouth as he dramatically cleared his throat, and an arm around Lily's shoulder. Though Lily looked as though she was about to kill the bespectacled boy.

"Merlin, Wormtail, you're worse than me." James stated as Peter rolled his eyes at his friend's absurd comment.

"I highly doubt that." Peter muttered under his breath, but loud enough for Ava to hear, seeing as she let out a low giggle. Peter smiled at that and continued to walk toward the door and opened it for all his friends, including his date. Talking and laughing could be heard from the Marauders as they all walked down the halls, heading for the bustling town of Hogsmeade.

A/N: By the way, I just want to clarify that I think I got the actors name wrong who I casted for Peter but anyway, I don't think its Dean but it's Dane?? Can someone look up Dane Dehaan and see where that gets you because I'm absolutely confuzzled. But anyway! This was kind of a long chapter compared to the others but just know that these chapters could vary from time to time, word wise, so yeah! Have an amazing day! Vote and Comment. Tell me what I should do to improve or just tell me what you like about my book! :)