TEN

Ava and Lily were talking as they walked down the corridors to the Gryffindor common room, their heels making noises as they walked the tile, their dresses flowing desperately behind them. 

"What happened?!" Lily asked, half-smiling but half-frowning. 

"Let's just say that Snape and Peter got into a fight because of something Snape said." Ava sighed. 

"What did Snape say?" Lily asked curiously as they walked up to the door to the common room. 

"Well-" Ava started but was cut off. 

"Cabbot Draconus." Lily said to the lady in the painting. The door opened and Lily turned her head to Ava. 

"Sorry, carry on." Lily smiled as they both walked into the common room, the painting closing behind them. 

"Well.." Ava emphasized, "I don't really think it's my place to say things about his past, but if you want to know, you should ask him yourself." Ava was not one to gossip. Especially about Peter or the other Marauders. Matter of fact, she never really gossiped at all once she became more mature. 

"Hm. Fair enough." Lily shrugged, proud of Ava for respecting something that was probably a tender subject to Peter. 

Both girls took off their heels and they both gave a relieved sigh, seeing as their shoes had been killing their feet half the night. Ava and Lily walked up the stairs to the girls dormitory, talking and stifling some giggles along the way, simply because they knew some people would be asleep by now. 

<><><><><><>

"Whoo!" Sirius laughed as he flopped on his bed, James and Remus following shortly after, groaning. 

"Why are you so happy, Padfoot?" James smirked. 

"Just happy." Sirius sighed, content. 

James and Peter laughed while Remus just looked at him. 

"So, we're not gonna talk about the fact that Peter got into a fight with Snape tonight?!" Remus frowned, a little disappointed at their lack of notice on the subject. 

James sighed and Peter frowned, remembering the fight, but a smile found it's way as he remembered the events that followed afterword. 

"Why are you smiling, Wormtail?" James snickered, squinting his eyes in confusion. 

"I, uh, well me and Ava are dating." Peter laughed, scratching the back of his head. 

James and Sirius laughed while Remus let a small chuckle escape his lips when he fell on his bed. 

"Attaboy, Wormy!" Sirius clapped as they got changed into their pajamas and slid under the covers. 

The four boys lay in their beds, stifling laughs as they cracked jokes ever so often. 

"When are you gonna get in bed with her, eh?" Sirius asked, snickering. 

"I'm not going to until she's ready, besides, we just started dating, Padfoot." Peter chuckled, turning around to face the wall. 

"Why not, eh?" Sirius asked, propping himself up on his elbows, cocking and eyebrow. 

"Because, I'm not like you, Sirius." Peter answered, smiling. 

"Like me?" Sirius asked, questioning what his friend meant. 

"I'm not a man-whore." 

James and Remus burst out laughing, shoving their heads into their pillows trying to contain their laughter. 

"Very funny." Sirius remarked, lifting an eyebrow at Peter's snarky remark. 

"I know." Peter sighed, leaning into his mattress, falling asleep. 

<><><><><><>

"So?" Lily asked Ava as she took out her earrings and lied them on her dresser. 

"So, what?" Ava snickered as she unzipped her dress, letting it fall effortlessly off her body. 

"Are you guys dating or are you still having a "friends with benefits" type thing." Lily asked, raising an eyebrow as she, too, unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor before grabbing it and Ava's, putting it in the hamper. 

"We were never really friends with benefits, you know just-okay you know what, I'm just gonna get this out here, me and him are dating." Ava sighed as Lily's eyes widened, her mouth opening a few times, but no words falling out. 

"Are you gonna say something?" Ava asked.

Lily squealed as she ran up to hug her bestfriend. "Oh, I am so damn proud of you!"

"For getting a boyfriend?" Ava laughed, pulling back from the bone-crushing hug. 

"No, dumbass, for figuring out what you want!" Lily sighed as she flopped down on her bed. 

Ava hummed in response and she smiled at the thought of Peter before she lied down, her thoughts disappearing as she drifted off to sleep. 

A/N: I know this was an extremely short chapter but I have been struggling with myself recently and I hope you can understand. I know this chapter doesn't really have a plot but I promise I will try to write more when I can.