FIVE

Ava woke up to Lily squealing as she came in their dormitory. 

"What the bloody hell is your problem?" Ava asked, her voice raspy, seeing as she just woke up. 

"He kissed me." Lily said, giving no indication as to who 'he' is. 

"Who?" Ava asked sitting up in her bed, eyebrows raised. 

"James you blithering idiot!" Lily said with a dumb smile on her face as she threw her hands up in the air. 

Ava rolled her eyes and rolled over in her bed. 

"Can you turn off the light?" Ava asked, still half-asleep. 

"Why?" Lily questioned.

"To keep the demons away! No! I need sleep, bitch." Ava exclaimed as she peered over her shoulder to find a giggling Lily walking over to the lamp. 

"Thanks Lils." Ava thanked Lily. 

Lily humming in response was all she heard before Ava drifted off to sleep once again. 

<><><><><><><>

A couple hours later, Ava was shaken awake by Lily. Though Lily did not have a pleased look on her face. Ava scrunched up her nose and squinted her eyes. It was around dawn and she technically didn't have to be up for another hour or so. 

"What's wrong, Lily?" Ava asked. 

Lily stood back up, hands crossed over her chest. "Oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that you didn't tell me that Peter and you kissed!?" 

Ava looked at her and said, "It was only a quick kiss, and yes I liked it a lot but that doesn't mean that we're shagging." 

Lily looked a little displeased up shrugged it off and decided to get dressed, while Ava dozed back off to sleep. 

<><><><><><><><>

(TW: Below, talks about insecurities, so if you feel uncomfortable reading about that, feel free to skip though. (Remember that you are all beautiful/handsome the way that you are!)

Birds were chirping and the cool wind could be felt throughout the girls dorms. Ava shivered and decided that was her signal to get up out of bed. Ava groaned as she flipped open her covers and felt her feet hit the icy, cold floor. Ava opened her eyes and headed for her closet.  

Putting on her uniform, Ava noticed a couple of stretch marks on her inner thighs. She looked at the marks on her skin and felt her stomach drop. A couple, also forming on her growing chest. Ava suddenly became self conscious of her body and decided to grab some lotion and tub all over her body. She hoped that would soften her skin and slow the marks. She was certain that would not happen, but it was good to hope, right? Ava ended up grabbing some foundation from her drawer and a brush. Spreading the foundation on her chest, she started to feel a bit better, but the fact that they were still there didn't make it any better. 

Ava took a deep breath and got ready for the day. She put on her uniform and put on some light makeup. As she was pulling her hair up into a tight ponytail, Lily came into the room and looked at her. Ava gave a sweet smile and continued to pull up her hair, smoothing it every now and then. Though Lily's barely visible smile faded, her eyes flickered to her chest, brows furrowing. 

Ava noticed this and suddenly became self-conscious of herself. 

"Did you use my foundation?" Lily asked, sadness taking a hint of her tone. 

"No, why?" Ava lied smoothly. 

"Because you have splotches on your chest. Last time I checked, you didn't have foundation-like splotches on your chest."