10) oh thats so hot

sleep. The two boys slept together after crying a whole ton the day before. They opened up their feelings a little more towards each other. That was going well.

Quidditch practice was in a few hours so Draco got up surprisingly early.
Harry rubbed his eyes while looking for his glasses on the other hand.

"Good morning" A voice mumbled inside of the closet.
Harry smiled warmly knowing it was just Draco.
"Hi." Harry looked at the blonde boy who was standing in front of the mirror adjusting his uniform.

Draco sighed stretching his arms looking nervous.
His eyes peeked into Harry's as they walked towards each other slowly.

"You look amazing" Harry smiled touching the uniform.
"I know" Draco smiled deeply.
Their lips touched as they both giggled. The kiss wasn't long before it became a make out session.

Harry groaned as Draco worked his tongue into Harry's.
"mhm" Draco managed to mumble out, "you like that?"
Harry gasped quietly with shivers growing down his spine.
goddamit that blonde boy was so hot Harry thought to himself.

"oh that's so hot" Harry accidentally said out loud. 
Draco scoffed, He knew he was driving him crazy. He continued to work with his tongue making the kiss more passionate.
Malfoy's hand crawled up onto Harry's back making Harry arch his back a little.

"Please.." Harry begged Draco, "more." Potter looked into his partners eyes passionately immediately turning him on.
"Later, my love" Draco smirked licking his lips.

Harry couldn't wait at all.

(A/N: hello! Hope you are doing well! Drink some water! Love you!)