1) Days are hard

Life isn't always what it seems. Hogwarts was supposedly to be a great place, but was it really? Harry wanted to be loved and supported right now, anything to be loved.
Don't we all really..

"Hermione.." Harry rolled over to her Hermione's bed.
"GOSH YOU'RE SO CLINGY! WHOT DO YOU WANT!!" Hermione asked shifting her books to the other side while Harry moved all over the place.

"Ha ha clingypotter" Ron looked at Hermione.
"I'm so, I feel so.. empty.." Harry rubbed his eyes with his glasses falling on his hands.
"So? Go hook up with someone!" Hermione said not really thinking about what she was saying.
"wo-woah there.." Harry looked at Hermione shocked.
"UH- I- I'm gonna go.." Ron left, wherever the hell he went Hermione knew how to get him back.

Hermione sighed. Slapping her head, "boys are so immature."

Harry walked out of his dorm hearing a soft laughing noise, thinking it was Ron. He shifted his body to the side of the wall peeking to the side..

"MAlFoY.." He gasped loud enough for Draco and his friends to turn around.
"hmmm?" The white haired boy turned around locked eyes with the brunette,
"Pottah.. why are YOU here" Draco spat.

"None of your business malfoy." Harry was heading back to his dorm when he felt a tug on his robe.
"I will break you in pieces" Draco whispered in Harry's ear, his hand on his stomach blocking his way to walk, "tell me, huh? You're so obsessed with me. I bet you want to fuck me" Draco scoffed.

Actually, what if Harry wanted to fuck Draco then dip him. He wasn't gay, but he found Draco quite attractive.

Shivers went down Potter's spine.
Fuck?
"Le-let go off me Malfoy." He was nervous, since Draco's hand was guarding his whole body.
"you're so fucking soft" Draco let go of Harry as he stumbled off.

Harry heard his blonde friends laugh at his face while Draco watched the way Harry walked.

"GO FUCK SOMEONE ELSE POTTER! HAHA!" One of his friends called out.

Shit fuck fuck shit fuck. Harry was so embarrassed he wanted to explode. He really enjoyed the sexual tension they had for two seconds but, he wanted so much more. FUCK.

Harry walked into his dorm adjusting his uniform.
"Knock please! Wh-woah what is wrong with you!" Hermione turned around looking at Harry.
"MALFOY. THATS WHAT HAPPENED. MALFOY HAPPENED!!" Harry shouted
"Hey hey it's okay! That ferret boy is such an asshole, don't worry! What did he do to you!? I'll tell Snape!" Hermione said

"Don't tell Snape. Or anyone. Please, he-" Harry was cut off by Hermione walking to the door, "HERMIONE NO-"