3) Forget this.

Harry couldn't concentrate in class at all. His mind still wondering about Draco and how he touched him. He wanted more, but he didn't want it to be weird between them.

"Where were you!" Luna asked from the other side of the classroom.
"Snape's office." Harry looked at Luna.
"WHAT ON-!?" Luna was cut off by Sinistra walking in.
"Class. Hello!" Sinistra said.

Harry didn't pay attention to class at all, the words went all blurry after his mind went to places you wouldn't want to know, with Draco.

"FUCK" Draco groaned as Harry kissed him.
"Down, down, down" Draco told Harry as his lips moved further down onto Malfoy's body.
"Are- you sure?" Harry asked.
"Do it. Otherwise" Draco whispered
Harry slowly zipped open Draco's pants and-

"MR POTTER?? HELLO?" Sinistra asked, "where did your mind go! I've been calling you for ages!"
"uh- I'm so sorry. I was-" Harry shook his head.
"Never mind. It doesn't matter. I assigned your partner to be Mr malfoy since Snape wants you're friendship to be better"

"kinky.. I say" Pansy said at the back of the class laughing.
"fuck of Parkinson" Harry mumbled under his breath.
"good one, Pansy" Draco sarcastically said.

~skip time~

"So. What are we supposed to do here?" Draco and Harry were both doing their assignments in Harry's dorm.
"Do the work for me. I'm not bothered too" Draco said.
"you're a bitch" Harry said trying to slap him.
Draco held Harry's arm holding back his slap.
"in bed." Draco said very close into Potter's ear, "I'm a bitch in bed Pottah." His breath was hot in his ear now.

Harry backed off, he really liked this but didn't want to be gay for the Draco Malfoy.
"We forget what happened in Snape's office. Forget this. All you do is tease me!" Harry said looking at the stars.
"a lil' tease won't hurt." Draco smirked with his emerald eyes locked into Harry's.

"Forget this. I'll do the assignment myself." Harry shoved Draco to the door.
"Bye bye Pottah." He winked at Harry

WHAT THE SHIT WAS THAT. WHY WAS HE SO HORNY.

Harry sighed. Until he noticed that, Draco forgot to take his wand.
Fuck.

(A/N: IM SO SORRY IF THIS STORY SOUNDS RIDICULOUS IM SO HIGH RN AND IM JUST WRITING THIS BOOK BECAUSE WELL... IM SO SORRY PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE)