2) Detention

Boom. Harry and Draco were both in detention, Hermione purposely sent them both to Snape's class for them to talk their friendship out.

"I will be going out, and NO FIGHTING BOYS!!!" Snape said.

"Fine!"
"Yes sir." They both said.
Harry snarled at Draco, "THIS IS YOUR FAULT MALFOY!"
"Pfffft! Me? Oh please! You snitched on me!" Draco scoffed putting his legs up the desk.
"LEGS. DOWN! I DO NOT WANT TO BE SEEN WITH YOU!" Harry turned around.

Draco slowly got up and stood behind Harry.
"I don't want to be seen with you either." Draco put his hand on Harry's mouth.
"ST-STOP L-LET GO OF M-ME YOU FI-FILTHY SLYTHERI-N" Harry mumbled not being able to be heard.
"Shhhhhh. You don't mind this don't you" Draco towered over the brunette.

"I would totally fuck the shit out of you until you won't be able to walk for eternity, but why would I?" Draco whispered, "why would I fuck Harry Potter."
Harry slowly turned around with Draco's hand still on his mouth.

"stop teasing me-" Harry was one inch away from Draco's lips.
"Why would I?" Draco let go of his mouth wanting to kiss him.

"Boys? Fighting? Again?" Snape entered the class thinking they were fighting again.
"Uh- um- we were.." Harry let go of Draco and so did Draco.
"Me an pottah were just apologizing. And decided to wrestle." Draco tried to sound innocent, which clearly didn't work since he sounded too innocent.

"Back to class. Now, I helped much. Go!" Snape said. They walked off together back to class.

Hopefully they'll be alone more. Not interrupted.