8) Mine

sometimes, Draco isn't an ass. sometimes, Draco Lucius Malfoy, known to be an arrogant bastard has a weakness.
But doesn't everyone have one?

"Sit, my son" Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy told him.
"Is there something wrong, father?" Draco asked fixing his posture.
"I've heard rumors," Before his father even said anything, chills went down Draco's spine.
Draco knew that his father knew. But he didn't want to make anything obvious, of course.

"I've heard rumors that you and Harry Potter are... snogging..." Lucius crossed his hands throwing his head back.
"snogging?" Draco lost eye contact with his father.
"snogging, Draco." Lucius lifted Draco's head with this wand, "sex.." Draco and Lucius had strong eye contact now.

"I- wo-would nev-never f-father" Draco's voice shaken
"Of course you wouldn't, my son." Lucius smiled mischievously.
Draco wanted to do something. He wanted his father to forget this conversation and the information he received.
"Obliviat-" Draco said but he was cut off by his father.

"Expelliarmus" Lucius said looking at Draco, "I know you and Potter have been snogging. I'm not stupid."
Draco closed his eyes shut thinking that this would be the end of him. Draco regretted everything now, even though it wasn't his fault. He wanted all of this to end.

As tears dropped his face, Narcissa, his mother walked in.
"Hurting the boy? Really.." She looked at Lucius who was basically in the verge of killing his own son now.
"No." Draco's father lowered his wand throwing it to the side.

Narcissa shook her head and laughed mischievously, " Draco, we don't want you here now. You can leave." She said.
Without hesitation, Draco ran towards the bathroom with tears running down his cheeks.

The more he looked at the bathroom mirror, the more he broke down. The more he stayed in that bathroom, the more his feelings bottled up. Draco took off his jacket and cried even more. More than anything.
He raged, and threw his jacket to the door.

Draco gave up, his dad barely trusted him and didn't let the boy live. He curled up into a ball with his hands by his legs and sobbed into his thighs. His hair started to loose its form after Draco pulled the strands of his hair to not cry loud. The boy wanted someone to be there with him more than anything right now.

Suddenly, the bathroom door that was covered by his jacket burst open.
Harry Potter. The brown headed boy gasped as he picked up the jacket running towards Draco, now curled into a ball lying on the floor.

"Jesus Christ Malfoy, what the fuck" He threw his jacket on the floor again as he ran towards Draco, "hey, hey.. it's going to be okay" Harry cupped Draco's hands while Draco was still whimpering.

"Hey.. what's wrong?" Harry forced Draco's eyes upon his and held his chin up.
"m-m-y" Draco broke the eye contact as he broke down again collapsing into Harry's arms sobbing.
Harry shushed Draco trying to be as soft as he could for his lover, trying not to make this so obvious that he was breaking down inside.

The two boys were practically cuddling but they were still sitting on their thighs trying to not break the hug.
"I can't do this, I can't." Draco's voice went higher and higher as his whole body shook.
"Can't do what my love?" Harry was still hugging Draco but couldn't see his face because he was cuddled up into his arms.

"M-my stu-pid path-etic fathe-r" Draco sniffled mumbling, with his head still hurried into Harry's arms.
"Look at me" Harry cupped Draco's face breaking the cuddling, "you don't deserve your father. You are better off alone without him."

Draco looked up at Harry, half smiling and face red and eyes full of tears.
Draco formed a smile
"There he is! There's the little smile" Harry rubbed Draco's cheek with his thumb.
"why would you care about.. me.?" Draco looked up at Harry.

"Because you're mine" Harry whispered.