9) We'll help eachother out, yeah?

Draco looked at Harry in silence.
"So.." Draco's body shifted and broke the eye contact.
"So?" Harry questioned Malfoy as he stretched his hand onto Draco's.
Draco turned his head looking at Harry's soft and plump lips.

The boys were practically in love but didn't know how to show it. Obviously, they were both closeted gays who were practically enemies became lovers.

"Harry. Harry, Harry, Harry." Draco groaned as Harry's hand made his way onto the blonde's lips.
"Yes, my love?" Harry whispered into Draco's ear, "what do you need" Draco's eyes popped out as shivers crawled down his spine knowing that Harry knew what he was doing.

"I- ah~" Draco whimpered as Harry stroked with the poor boy's skin.
"I wanna help you out." Harry said with a soft smile.
"Then," Draco struggled getting out of Harry's hands but eventually got out. Now, he topped Harry and looked him in the eyes, "we should."

Draco's lips smashed onto Harry's as the brunette boy whimpered in pain by the position he was currently in. Harry adjusted himself trying hard not to break the kiss.

Draco smiled at the thought of how cute it was that the boy he liked was kissing him right now. I mean they have done more than just kissing but Draco thought it was cute.

"You're so beautiful" Draco dragged his fingers along Harry's lips, "c'mere."
Harry melted into Draco's arms as their kiss became more passionate. Pulling and tugging the strands of their hair they tried to stay quiet.

"We'll help eachother out, yeah?" Draco mumbled.
"y-yeah" Harry said trying not to moan