7) Don't use me.

After the couple of weeks, Harry and Draco got more comfortable making out in public but not in front of people, of course.

As Harry walked to class he was pinned to the wall by Draco. His hands pinned on top of his hands and kisses trailed on to his neck.
"Hi" Draco muffled as he kissed neck
"hi babe" Harry looked down at Draco
"How are you" Draco asked while clearly being busy.
"Don't start, just do it" Harry laughed as Malfoy unbuttoned Harry's shirt.

~time skip~
Harry was tired. Tired of everything. Tired of his mind always overthinking and just feeling absolute shit and pain. He just wanted things to end soon. And things to be okay. No one could save him, not even the love of his life.
He didn't know what made him so sad all of a sudden, it was just like that for him.

TW: REMEMBRANCE OF S€LF H@RM

Harry's biggest fear was going back to the stage where he was in a deep hole that he couldn't escape. He was so scared to even remember the blades that cut his skin open. It was so scary.

The door bust open, Harry wiped his tears and put his glasses back on.
"Oh! So sorry! I thought this was someone else's dorm." Neville said
"No shit. I knew you came here for a reason. What do you want Neville" Harry asked pathetically.
"I- heard that you were dating-" Neville was cut off by Harry's finger on his lips.
"SHUSH! IF YOU SPREAD A RUMOUR AGAIN LIKE THAT I WILL CRUSH YOUR INSIDES" Harry squealed

"oh. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it" Neville was scared and worried. Harry wasn't like this, ever. He was nice.
"Fuck, I'm so sorry Neville." Harry mumbled as he hugged Neville, "I'm just going through something"
"It's okay, I understand. I'll leave. Have a good day" He smiled.

What the actual fuck. What was wrong with him. Why would he get mad at the sweetest person there. Stupid potter.

Harry put down his glasses and sighed.
A knock on the door made him jump.
"The fuck is wrong with you Harry" Draco whispered as he walked over to the poor boy that was so stressed
"Leave" Harry said, "now please" His eyes was filled with tears.
Draco cupped his face "what the fuck- why are you crying" Draco looked into his eyes kissing him.
"Please, you can't help" Harry pushed him off

"I'll make it up to you" Draco said moving his hand down Harry's pants
Harry groaned knowing that Draco was going to use him again. And again. And again.
"Stop. Can I talk to you" Harry said looking him deep into the eyes
"What? Is this not enough for you?" Draco said slowly getting on his knees
"FUCK! Stop!! Please." Harry pushed Draco far enough away from him, "just don't fucking use me! I love you! And why would you just use me"

"Fucking ass, I don't use you." Draco got up and left closing the door.
Harry sat down cupping his head.
"Idiot" He mumbled under his breath.

He wanted someone to be there for him and not just use him for sex. He really had enough of this. But he still loved Draco. Even if they fought, Harry knew he was going to come back to him like a magnet.