4) Here's your wand.

Panic. Panic. Panic. Fuck. Panic. Fuck.
Harry knew that he would get into major trouble if he kept Draco's wand. Even if he didn't know. He had to give it back without anyone noticing. FUCK.
He agreed to go to class an act like nothing happens then sneak into Draco's dorm and place his wand back.

"Good morning class, potions class won't be long since I have some things to do. Get to your tasks immediately and I will assign your partners. To the finishing assignments with your partners." Snape cleared up.

"Hermione and Ron, Ginny and Luna, Harry and Draco..,"
Time stopped. Draco gave Harry a disgusted look trying to look cool in front of his mates.
Harry had a great plan to give back his wand without getting in trouble.
Harry was so heavily attracted to Draco it actually hurt, he knew Draco was playing games and teasing him. He wanted to act smart. He didn't want to act like a prick.

~time skip~
Harry got ready to leave to Draco's dorm. They actually never confirmed to meet up in Draco, actually they never confirmed to meet up at all.
But they knew that if they both met eachother they would be happy.

Harry walked into the corridor with his head down low, trying to not be so obvious he was going to meet up with Draco.

Small moans came from inside Ron's dorm.
What the fuck.
He put his head to the door hearing Ron and Hermione in the room. Together. They were having fun.... a lot of fun. Actually.

Keep walking Potter. You'll make it so obvious you're going to meet up with Malfoy.

As soon as the brunette's feet touched the door of Draco's door. He knocked.
The door swung right open to see Draco's eyes shining.

"Pottah. Didn't expect you to be here." Draco stated.
"Is Potter here? Why'd you invite him?" Pansy asked coming from his dorm.
"Shut up Pansy. Leave. I need some time alone with Harry. Harry Potter" Draco was serious now.
"Fine." Pansy said while walking out the door

"Pottah. Why. Are. You. Here." Draco clenched his jaw and fists trying not to burst.
"P-potions. Malfoy. We have assignments to d-"

He was cut off by Draco's lips attached to Harry's. The kiss was long and passionate, Harry tugged onto Draco's hair as they walked into his dorm taking their clothes off.
"You're such a bitch" Draco said while reaching into Harry's pocket seeing the Malfoy's wand was in there, "you had my wand this whole time you mudblood"

"I swear I was going to give it back!" Harry tried to get up but couldn't because Draco was on top of him.
"I will destroy you. You evil bitch." Draco said kissing his collarbone.
Harry groaned as Draco started sucking on his skin.

"Fuck fuck fuck, slow down" Harry moaned out.
"I do what I want with this" The blonde said, "you stealer"
"Stop teasing me you filthy ferret" Harry tugged on his hair flipping them around.

Harry was on top and Draco was bottom now.

"You bitch." Draco said sticking two fingers into Harry's mouth, "you fucking bitch"
Harry moaned out.
Harry went down on Draco looking at his hard cock.
"Hard for me? Huh" Harry rubbed his cock slowly.
Draco moaned out gripping the bedsheets, "fuck fuck yes" Draco nodded to Harry.
He knew what to do.

"I've never- done this- with a boy ever. Malfoy."
Harry said.
"Fucking do it you bitch" Draco said.
"fu-fuck okay." Harry slowly unzipped his pants and took it off.
"Suck it. You bitch" Draco angrily said

Harry took it whole sucking it, he gasped for air while bobbing his head up and down.
While Draco moaned out loud Harry was really enjoying himself.
Harry looked up at Draco and crawled to him.
"You don't get what you want, Draco.." Harry whispered. Draco didn't care about being in control anymore, he just wanted more.

"Fuck please-" Draco groaned while Harry stuck two fingers in him.
"You bitch." Harry said, "here's your wand."

(A/N: SORRY THIS IS SO LONG! ANYWAYS YEAH IM GONNA HEAD TO BED NOW! I PROBABLY WONT BUT ANYWAYS! HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON 💓)