Can't we leave well enough alone for one day

Author Note: "Hi Friends, I'm so sorry it's been so long, I've had a crazy couple of months, but hopefully, with this really long chapter, it makes up for it. I hope you like the chapter; please like and comment. I'm going to update more, but with the new college semester started, it might be difficult; love ya'll! - Dawn"

By the time Avalon sent us to our next stop, the sun had risen, and Goliath, Angela, and Bronx turned to stone for the day.

When the fog cleared, it's a bright sunny day in Paris; how are we in Paris, you might ask, well, the Eiffel tower, of course, which is in plain view for all to see. "I don't believe this; out of all the places Avlon could have sent us, who would have figured Paris??" Elisa says as I finish changing into my Human clothes, putting my backpack around my shoulders.

"the most romantic city in the world, and Goliath is asleep or it," she mumbles, making me chuckle a little, standing up. "Don't worry, Elisa, the sun will set, and you and Goliath can get your couple gets away."

Elisa blushes, rubbing the back of her neck, embarrassed. We stop the boat right next to the stairs that lead up to the streets.

"Well, since ya'll are still snoozing, Delphi and I are going sightseeing," she comments, walking off with me in tow. "You know they can't hear you when they are stone, right?" I ask her, curious as to why she talks to statues without a care in the world.

"They might not be able to hear me, but it treasures me that I'm not crazy" She looks at me for reassurance. "Is that weird?"

Shaking my head, I link my arm with hers as we walk down the street. "No, it's not, but you're also talking to a girl who can turn into a creature at night and is like 1,020 years old at this point."

we both laugh as we walk down the streets of Paris together

"Still plenty of time to make the Eiffel tower before dark, which I should check in with mom and dad," Elisa says after walking a little bit and finally finding a phone.

"Can we call Matt as well?" I ask her, "I would love to update Brooklyn and the others.

"Yeah, that's fine," she smiles, grabbing the phone. "Operator, I want to place a person-to-person call to Peter and Diane Maza in.." Elisa didn't finish what she was saying before gasping and leaning against the booth, so she hid her face a little, looking past me, making me raise an eyebrow.

"What? is it that mime who wouldn't stop following us unless we tipped him?" I ask, but she pulls me closer and points subtly where I see a human Demona and Macbeth walking down the street, making me even more confused.

Elisa starts to follow them, but I grab her arm. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Following them?"

"For what?"

"They are probably up to something; this may be why we're even here."

"Can't we leave well enough alone for one day and enjoy this time we have that's ours, not wasting it on something that might not even be something?"

"If we don't go now, we're going to lose them."

Sighing, I let go of her, regretting my life choices and run after she follows the couple. Demona drops off Macbeth at a mansion, which, knowing Macbeth is just one of the many he has, the woman continues and makes it to note dome, which frankly we lost her in the crowd.

Elisa says, mumbling, "Jalopena."

Taking out my camera, I take pictures of the beautiful building, feeling this won't be standing like this forever, so get the right pictures now of it.