everything comes with a price

Tonight has been a very long night, I worked all day this morning filing paperwork and helping Elisa and Matt. Since the others woke up we've been on patrol all night, I look at Brooklyn seeing him hold his arms shivering slightly which I do the same. Since Becoming human my body heat seems to deregulated I get colder during the winter and hotter in the summer. 

"Boy the city sure is different when it snows" I hear lex say followed with Brooklyn "yeah, it's colder" Making me laugh "I wish ya'll could see it during the day". 

seeing Goliath look back at us smiling I hear him comment "It's almost dawn, and we've completed our patrol. Let's return to the clock tower for a good nights sleep". 

"Can't wait to climb into bed and sleep the whole day in the nice warm blankets" I say making Hudson look to me "not a bad life we have, all things considering" 

I suddenly see a flash making me cover my eyes and look around seeing Macbeth "Yeah, too bad he wants to end it" Red comments as I glide away trying to see everything 

"I've been looking for you" The man comments almost robotically firing his almost taser like weapon making us all move out of the way "How did he escape the weird sisters?" I comment landing on the side of a building trying to really figure whats going on. Macbeth starts firing at us claiming to want us for trophies. I see him hit Brooklyn making me yelling going to attack him as Goliath grabs Red. while the other two boys move in front of him I move the back, I see the others get trapped in a net falling against the roof as I put him in a chokehold tightening my arms the best I can but not really seeming to affect him. 

Macbeth Head butts me hard my nose feeling like it cracked loosing my crip, he grips my arm tightly throwing me against a building pain erupting everywhere knocking the breath out of me. I land hard on a roof nearby coughing horribly holding my ribs, and feeling blood drip from my nose. 

I look up seeing the man about to shoot the others making me gasp before goliath throws a metal pole hitting whatever flying scooter he's on before he crashes. I glide over to the others wincing, Red moving to me "Are you okay?" He asks whipping my nose "I'll be fine after sleeping a little bit" "I can't believe he's dead" Lex says "Good riddance' I comment seeing the sun start to rise. 

"We'll have to sleep here day," Broadway says "I have to go to the clock tower to sleep otherwise I'll freeze out here," I tell the others making them nod. I hug Brooklyn kissing him on the cheek and seeing him smile as he poses and turns to stone. 

Looking at my hands I see the grey turn to a peach color and the air becoming 10 times colder, Wrapping my arms around me I head down the building and make it back to the clock to get some much-needed sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you can't keep me in here!" 

I jolt awake looking around, seeing I slept all-day but the others aren't back yet, something must be wrong; with the vision, I just had it must be Hudson. I change into my armor letting my hair down from its braid and head off to find the others.  

when I return all I see is Brooklyn and Broadway with a very stoned Hudson, as I land Brooklyn walks over to me both of our wings draped over us. "What happened?" I ask which Brooklyn looks at me sadly "We think whatever powder Macbeth put on Huson is keeping him in his stone state. Goliath and Lex went to Macbeth's place to find a cure". 

"I'm worried even if Goliath finds something at Macbeth's place, how are we gonna make it work, none of us are sorcerers," Broadway says with a sigh almost making me examine Hudson seeing the glitter all over him but what intrigues me is his sword. maybe it's me spending to much time with Elisa but something doesn't seem right about any of this.