Extra #4 First time

☆Attempted smut warning☆

It's a sunday evening, Jungkook's turn to prepare dinner. Jimin was sitting on the couch watching videos with headphones on till he noticed the sound suddenly cutting off.

Oh shoot... My headphones broke. He thinks with a pout.

"Hey Kookie, my headphones broke.. Can I borrow yours?"

"Of course, they should be in my bag!"

Jimin hums and makes himself on the way to the bedroom.

Jungkook was still focusing on the cooking but frowns as if he's forgetting something important..

I feel like I'm forgetting something... He thinks as he remembered and hurried into the bedroom..

But it was already too late.

Jimin was now standing next to the bag with condoms in his hand and he looks at Jungkook with a confused expression. "What are these?"

Jungkook gulps: "C-Condoms.."

"For whom?"

"What? W-Well for us of course.."

Jungkook thought it was obvious and was getting kind of nervous from the questions. But then Jimin walks over to Jungkook, closing the gap between them. "Does that mean you... want to do it?"

"I mean... I'd be lying if I said I didn't..." Jungkook's face starts to get hot.

Jimin clears his voice: "Can we... do it now?"

Jungkook's eyes widen but there's no way he could reject now.
He nods with his ears as red as a tomato and stands as stiff as board.
Jimin was the one who had to make him leave his spot and lead him to the bed. Jungkook was still nervous but he knows what to do. He had made research.

As they were both on the bed, Jimin on top of Jungkook, they made out naturally. They kissed pretty often but they could feel the difference between this kiss and the others. It was steamier and hot, both of their bodies melting into the embrace. They felt like they were going crazy.

Jungkook's hard-on was getting rather painful so he tuck on Jimin's shirt to make him notice his situation. But Jimin wasn't in a better state. He started stripping his clothes, Jungkook's eyes following the shirt and pants flying off the bed, only underwear hiding his lovers most sensitive parts. He gulps one more time before noticing he hasn't even stripped himself. Awkwardly, Jungkook took off his clothes and he was so glad he worked out this morning. Gotta make him see me in my best state. He thinks.

Jimin licks his lips as he scanns his boyfriend's body which made Jungkook shiver. Why'd he lick his lips like that??! Help??? Jungkook imagined Jimin to be sexy in bed but he's never thought he would... seduce him like this..

"Did you work out on purpose? Seducing me like this..."

Jimin smirks.
Oh, so I was the one seducing HIM? Jungkook's breath is getting heavier each second, so he starts what he's seen and read while researching.

Jimin flinches as he felt a warm tongue touching his chest. Jungkook started licking all over Jimin's neck, chest, nipples, abdomen, everywhere he could reach. Jimin didn't expect his actions and lets out a quiet moan. Of course, Jungkook liked that. He felt proud, so he kept going. Jimin's whimpers kept leaving his mouth till he got impatient. The underwear was long off, he opens the drawer beside the bed and takes out a tube.

"What's that?"

"Lube. You weren't planning on hurting me, were you..."

Jungkook's mouth dropped and he felt disappointed in himself for not thinking about buying lube.. Jimin notices his embarrassed pout and pats his hat. "It's alright, I was just joking.. cutie."

Jungkook watches Jimin add lube on his fingers and gulps down. "Can I be the one preparing you?", Jungkook asks, his voice still a little shaky but he can't make his research go to waste. Jimin flushes red and buries his face into Jungkook's neck. He finally nods and gasps when he felt Jungkook's cold fingers rubbing the entrance. Adding finger after finger, Jimin's hands grab onto Jungkook's shoulders tighter as his mouth lets out noises he never thought he could make. He suddenly felt very embarrassed.

"I think that's enough.." Jimin came back to his senses and goes back to taking the lead. He wanted to show Jungkook a side of him he's never shown anyone before.

"It's my turn to make you feel good."

Jimin actually felt rather disappointed after seeing Jungkook's already hard member since he was looking forward to giving his first blowjob. But of course he felt happy it only took Jungkook a kiss to get aroused. He must be feeling it a lot. He helps Jungkook put on the condom, takes his rock-hard desire in his hand and puts it in on his own. His expression turns satisfied as he hears Jungkook groan under him and moves slowly as he began to get used to his length.

Jungkook felt like he was on cloud 9 and his palms started to print red marks onto Jimin's hips. The uncontrollable moans of the man on top him weren't making it any better and these were filling the room together with his own.

Who would've thought his climax would near so soon as Jungkook moans: "Wait, Jimin.. I'm..-"

His groans were getting louder and he bites his lips as he fills the condom with his cum.

Jimin blinked a few times as he chuckled. "You came already? Did it feel that good?"

Jungkook felt even more embarrassed: "Oh no.. I'm so sorry.."
He hides his face with his hands and Jimin lets out a laugh this time.

"It's Ok... that just means we have to do it a few more times.."

"O-Oh... True.."

They continue their first intimate night, not caring they have morning classes the next day.

※※※
A/N:
My brain reading smut: easy
My brain writing smut: >brain.exe has stopped working<

exe has stopped working<

(Gotta leave these here, still not over it)