≈ 13

Jungkook breaks the kiss and their awkward silence is getting unbearable.

Jimin's eyes are still widened, he couldn't catch up with what just happened.

Jungkook sighs in frustration, looking into Jimin's eyes intensively before Jimin actually starts to.. kind of try to talk.

"U-uhm.. so.. uh.."

He stutters quietly, too overwhelmed to lock eyes with Jungkook.

"You don't have to say anything"

Jungkook interrupts, taking Jimin's small hand into his and giving him a weak smile.

"Just letting you know"

With that, Jungkook leaves into the café again, leaving Jimin speechless.

Was that a confession or not?

Jimin thinks and walks back home, burning his head with the thoughts about what happened between Jungkook and him today.
He kissed him after all! What did he even mean with that? Couldn't he just say what he feels towards Jimin instead of making a total mess out of him?!

"I should ask him.."

Jimin mumbles, still thinking about the scene over and over again.

※※※
"Am I an actual idiot?!?!"

Jungkook yells to himself and hides his face with his hands.

"Are you alright?"

Taehyung asks worried, but he can already tell in what way it could've went to make Jungkook like this.
Love, of course.

"Well, I really hate a man named Jimin, did you know that?"

Jungkook says, sarcasm written all over his face.

"Did you finally confess??"

Taehyung asks curiously.

"That would've been way better.. What was I thinking.."

Jungkook pouts.

"What did you do, Jungkook.."

Taehyung asked frustrated at the sight of Jungkook.

"I kissed him.."

Jungkook mumbles quietly, sighing from just thinking about it again.

"What? I didn't catch that" Taehyung says, coming a little closer to Jungkook because he really didn't hear him.

"I KISSED HIS BEAUTIFUL LIPS, YOU IDIOT, I KISSED HIM!"

Jungkook yells again and Taehyung gasps.

"You kissed him?" He says, not believing his ears.
"How did he react?" He adds.

"Ugh.. he stuttered.. so damn cutely I was so close to kissing him again.. I-I told him, that he doesn't have to say anything.."

"You're an idiot"

Taehyung says with a serious face, giving Jungkook a slight hit on his shoulder

"I know, you don't have to tell me.."

Jungkook lets out a frustrated cry, following a facepalm.

※※※
"Hmm.. I think it's a really bad idea.."

Jimin mumbles to himself, waiting for Jungkook to arrive at school, so he could talk to him. He keeps playing with his hair and his heart wouldn't stop beating like crazy. He was unbelievably nervous.

Jimin shivers when he sees Jungkook entering the school hall, looking handsome as always. Jimin even sees him differently now.. He seems even more handsome than he was to Jimin before. Now there was just.. a little different feeling he felt in his stomach.

Jungkook comes to his way, but he doesn't seem to search for eye contact. Jimin really hoped, he'd look at him. But instead, when Jimin was about to say something to Jungkook, featuring endless stuttering, Jungkook just walked past him, going into the classroom.

Jimin stands there, too embarrassed to even move from his spot. He buries his face into his hands and sighs in frustration.

Maybe I stuttered too much..

He thinks, and feels like crying right there in the school hallway with hundreds of students passing by.

But as soon as he started to calm down and go into the classroom, Jungkook comes out and keeps Jimin infront of him.

"We can talk later."

He says, not hesitating to go back right after. Jimin doesn't know whether he should feel relieved or scared but he's happy Jungkook came back to talk to him, but now it's sure he has to get something out of his mouth sooner or later.