Extra #2 Moving

"I think this is the last box.."

Jungkook says as he puts the heavy moving box on the floor of their new flat. Jimin sighs in relief and removes the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve.

"Finally!"

Jimin lets out an excited yell and hugs Jungkook.

"I can't wait to decorate our new home.. We should have a big gray couch right here and maybe a drawer right there.. Oh, and..."

Jungkook just quietly listens to his boyfriend's plans with a smile on his face and chuckles.

He feels like it's all a dream. He never would've imagined to experience such happiness in life and meet a person like Jimin.
He walks over to Jimin and surprises him with a peck on the lips. Jimin was startled at first but smiles into the kiss before it became deeper.

"I really..."

Jungkook starts as they release from the kiss and gazes into Jimin's eyes. For some reason, he was the one getting nervous now and the three words still have yet to leave his mouth.

Jimin giggles at Jungkook's hesitation and answers.

"Yes, yes, I love you, too"

~~
A/N: I just felt like posting this super short update on their life but I actually have a new lil idea for the next extra :3 

For the next extra, I actually planned on adding a lil smut but I could actually also make it work without it.. let me know what you think! (It would be top!jk and bottom!jm but like idk if I can say that if Jimin would be the one on the top... if ya know what I mean 😌)