≈ 5

It was Jimin's second day at school and it's not as bad as he thought it would be. He neither talks with anyone nor did he see any bullies at all. He hopes it stays like that.

As he was sitting in the canteen, a brown haired guy came by, scanning  Jimin from head to toe. Jimin looked at him in confusion but it didn't make him stop eating his meal.

"You're Jixon, right?"

Jimin looked at him with a pokerface before he opened his mouth, ready to speak.

"Jimin."

He said.

"Ooh okay, sorry.. I'm Taehyung!"

He said cheerfully and sits on the chair infront of Jimin. Jimin was confused but he didn't mind making a friend. He was quite happy but he didn't know it would be so awkward.

"Do you know Jungkook?"

Jimin choked on his meat, coughing before he took a sip of his water.

"I do know him, yes.."

"Ooh..! Do you like him?"

He asked and Jimin clenches his fist, trying his best not to get to embarrassed.

"No, of course not!"

He said and sadly his cheeks started to burn which made them red.

"Hmm.. I see."

Taehyung said smirking at him.

After a while Jimin was already done, bringing back his plate.

On the way, he unluckily bumbed into someone which made the plates fall on the ground. And as bad as that.. The guy he bumbed into was Jungkook.

"You fucking bit-

He started to say but as soon as he saw that it was Jimin who was standing infront of him, still the light pink tint on his cheeks, he couldn't even end his sentence properly.

"- bit too late for the food, the canteen closes in 8 minutes oh no!"

He said running away as fast as he could, Jimin looking at him with a confused face.

"Oh look, Jungkook didn't hit the shit out of him. That's new to me."

A guy said, getting Jimin's attention.

He looked back to Jungkook whose ears getting red as fuck.

Jimin shrugged it off going out of the canteen, making his way to class.

~~
Class ended, and it was finally time for Jimin to go home.

As he was walking down the street, he saw Jungkook sitting on the bench looking down.

Jimin stopped, going to the other side, so Jungkook wouldn't notice him. But when he got closer to Jungkook, he could hear him singing to himself, which made his heart melt. His voice was beautiful and he didn't want to go yet. Till.. Jungkook turned his head, facing himself to Jimin. Their eyes met and Jimin started to panic.

"U-uhm.."

With that, he quickly ran away but hearing more steps following his, he noticed Jungkook was running after him!

"Oh no.."

Jimin mumbled, seeing his little house getting nearer.

He was now right infront of his house but he wasn't alone. Jungkook was following him.

Hardly taking his breath, Jungkook stood infront of him breathing heavily.

"Your.."

"Hm? My what?"

Jimin asked lifting one eyebrow.

"Your wallet, you fucking idiot.. It fell off your pocket when you, I don't fucking know why, ran away. So here it is. Just take it and go home, it's cold as fuck i'm dying here."

He said giving Jimin his wallet, going away without saying anything else.

"O-oh.."

Jimin mumbled to himself.