≈ 16

"Hmm"

Jimin hums, going through the grocery store with his shopping basket, buying ingredients for today's dinner.

On his phone, he checks if he has everything listed on his list and he notices he forgot something.

Right when he was about to take it, his hand touches another, his head following the hand of the owner to its head and his mind went black and his breath disappeared.

Right infront of him was no other than Jeon Jungkook and he could swear, he feels like no matter where he goes, there's always Jungkook but this time right infront of him and avoiding it this time seems a little harder than usual.

And the worse thing was that there was only one pack left, from what Jimin actually needed to buy at last. Jimin takes it into his hand and Jungkook just stares at him.

Jungkook continues staring, taking his hand away from the shelf.

"Give it to me."

Jungkook says with a strict tone, making Jimin shiver. He could only look at him with wide eyes.

"H-huh?"

Jimin stutters, looking at the pack in his hand.

"Ah.... Okay"

Jimin just hands it to him awkwardly and Jungkook leaves to the cash desk to pay immediately.

Jimin sadly looks down and makes his way to the desk too.

Standing behind Jungkook in a line wouldn't actually be a matter but Jimin feels like dying. Jungkook is suddenly so cold again. It's not like Jimin didn't get used to it, it's just different after what happened between them not too long ago. Though he promised himself he'd forget about it.

After Jungkook paid and Jimin was now the one paying, Jungkook left quickly, making Jimin sigh in relief. He's too tense whenever he sees him.

But as soon as he got out of the store, Jungkook stands there with the last ingredient Jimin needed, taking Jimin's hand in his own and before Jimin could realize what happened, Jungkook already disappeared his way out of there, leaving Jimin alone with the ingredient Jungkook just paid for him.

"H-he's so weird.."

Jimin mumbles, blushing at it anyway.

※※※