≈ 3

"Oh, rain?"

Jimin mumbled with a pout looking at the now dark sky letting out rain drops.

Jimin likes rain, but he really doesn't want to get wet since he forgot to bring his umbrella.

He stayed infront of the school hoping for the rain to fade soon but that wasn't happening at all.

After a while Jimin heard steps nearing him and he turns around to see who it was.

Oh.. Seriously?

Jimin thought biting his lips as he saw Jungkook with an umbrella infront of him.

Jungkook got closer to Jimin to place his umbrella above him, avoiding his eyes.

"U-uhm.."

Jimin stuttered looking at Jungkook who seems to be the one who's nervous.

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

"Well, obviously holding an umbrella trying not to get wet, dumbass"

Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

Jimin sighed, lowering his head facing the ground.

"So um.. Where do you live? Maybe we go the same way, so you don't have to get home like a wet salad."

Jimin giggled.

"I don't live far from here, just 4 blocks"

Jimin said pointing to the way with his hands.

"Ah okay, I live around there too."

"Oh great, thank you!"

"It's not like I'm doing this for you, it's just a coincidence that we go the same way."

Jungkook said, starting to walk.

As they were walking, they weren't talking at all. Just their weird glances at each other turning the atmosphere rather uncomfortable.

"So.. It's here"

Jimin said pointing at a small house.

"Okay I need to go a bit further" Jungkook mumbled, leaving as fast as he could.

Jimin just shrugged it off, going inside his home.

Meanwhile Jungkook lets out a deep sigh.

"What the fuck is wrong with me"

Jungkook mumbled, going back to the other way, because his house wasn't even near to Jimin's in any way.