≈ 21

"I can't believe I can't get it out of my head.."

Jungkook drops himself on his seat in school following a sigh.

"I can't look at him proberly anymore..."

He whines, burying his face in his hands.

He's really attractive.. everywhere!
Jungkook thinks and blushes about the sinful thoughts he's having right now.

"Dude, you're drooling"

Someone says and Jungkook raises his head to meet eyes with the person.

"Who are you?"

Jungkook asks bluntly, making the other laugh.

"We're having this class together for a while now! Haha, I'm Namjoon"

Jungkook just blinks a few times and nods but as soon as he sees Jimin entering the room, his heart started to beat faster and his cheeks flush, still not over the thoughts.

Jimin smiles at Jungkook but his smile grows even wider when he meets the guy infront of him.

Namjoon.

"Woah! Namjoon-hyung!!!"

Jimin jumps into his arms and Jungkook is left in the back, confusion and anger building up in his stomach.

What is this?
He thinks and he clenches his fists.

"It's been such a long time! How was your time in america?"

Jimin asks, his breathtaking smile never leaving his face.

The thought of Jimin being so happy because of someone else than Jungkook is making him feel angry and weird.

Don't tell me I'm... jealous.
Jungkook sighs and ignores the whole conversation the two of them had and tried his best to hide his jealousy.

But the countless hugs and skinship the two of them shared was unbearable so without him knowing, he'd already slam his fist on the table, getting everyone's attention.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?"

Jimin asks but Jungkook just left, hating the unfamiliar feeling of jealousy.

※※※